In summer weather, many of us would love to take to the local lake or river and get some paddleboarding in.
But you don’t have to go looking for a regular, rigid paddleboard that takes a ton of space in your garage or storage shed. Nowadays, you can find excellent inflatable stand-up paddleboards that provide the same balance and stability as a regular board, often at a much lower cost.
How can you find the right SUP for your needs? That’s where this guide comes in. Our inflatable paddle board reviews will show you the best inflatable SUPs online, ranging from those that are best for those on a budget to boards that can be great for paddle boarding and kayaking alike.
Let’s get started!
Best Inflatable SUPs Available Online
$219.99 in stock
3 used from $118.05
- WIDE SUP DESIGN – The Serene Life stand up paddling board is 10’ long and provides 32” of deck width for improved stability and balance while standing.
- SUPERIOR MANEUVERABILITY – The triple bottom panel fins help board improve overall speed, handling and steering for easier use by kids, teens and adults alike.
- NON-SLIP SOFT TOP DECK – Great for beginners, our paddleboard is made for early learning and for less accidents or injuries should you fall—happens to us all.
- COMPLETE PADDLEBOARD KIT – Every SereneLife Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including a coiled ankle cuff safety leash, oar Pedal, manual air pump, patch repair accessory kit, and convenient storage bag.
The SereneLife SUP board comes with plenty of accessories and is sized for up to two small people.
- 10’ long
- 30” of deck width
- 6” thick
- Three bottom fins
- Comes with accessories
- Weighs 28 pounds
This SUP board is both affordable and functional. Although it’s much cheaper than many of the more premium inflatable paddle boards you can find, it has the durability and thickness that paddleboarders will enjoy for long rides out on the river or lake.
The board comes with a bunch of accessories, including a paddle, pump, storage bag, and secure ankle leash. This leash lets you remain attached to the board even in rough surf. The storage bag is perfectly sized for the board once deflated.
The board has three fins on the bottom to provide better maneuverability and balance. The only real downside to this pick is the flimsiness of its inner handle. It’s relatively easy to tear, so we don’t recommend using the handle to carry the board from place to place.
- Non-slip deck
- Includes repair kit
- Ankle cuff safety leash
- Flimsy handles
This SUP board is an excellent choice if you want something sturdy and reliable without breaking the bank.
- 【Easily Lift by One Hand and OK for 2 People to Ride】 Soopotay iSUP paddle board measures at 11'6'' x 32'' x 6'' with max capacity of 370 lbs (OK for two adult or an adult and a kid/dog), the inflatable sup board weighs only 21 lbs for light carry, inflation or deflation < 5min, max PSI: 15
- 【Optimized Construction: Robust as double layer paddle board but 20% Lighter】 Purely hand-made, 0.9 mm ultra thick military grade PVC outshell with an adhesive layer in the middle and 1000D drop stitch inner construction which cost triple compared with most iSUP board on market, stiffer with enhanced durability; airtight and easy to roll
- 【SUP and Kayak 2-In-1 Design, with Upgraded Paddle Board Seat】 Designed with extra 4 D-rings to attach sup seat(Included), the SUP seat is upgraded with no collapse and enhanced support, can function as a sup board for long distance adventure, as well as a kayak for entertainment
- 【Paddle Board Package Includes Everything You Need】 Inflatable stand up paddleboard, SUP and KAYAK 2-IN-1 PADDLE, KAYAK SEAT, coil leash, center fin, backpack, dual-action hand pump, waterproof dry bag and phone case.
- 【24H Online Support: 365 Days No Risk Return】 Soopotay stands by quality, we offer 365 days no risk return, refund or replace, If Amazon closed the return window, please message "Soopotaysup" at IG; and you can get central fin, leash, dry bag and phone bag from Soopotay free of charge all the time if you lost them
The Soopotay board has an adjustable seat that you can utilize for relaxation and smooth sailing.
- 11’6”x32”x6” dimensions
- 370-pound capacity
- Weighs 21 pounds
- Inflates or deflates in less than 7 minutes
This SUP board is another affordable pick that has even more accessories than our last choice. It comes with a carrying bag and pump, plus a 2-in-1 paddle that can be used for both paddle boarding and kayaking alike.
Also included are a pair of goggles and an ankle leash to help you remain attached to the board in case you get thrown off. The top of the board has rings which you can thread an adjustable seat through; this makes sitting atop the SUP board comfortable and relaxed.
However, the top part of the paddleboard itself is a bit flimsy, and it’s not as non-slippery as we’d prefer. Still, when using the paddleboard in conjunction with the included seat, you’ll take advantage of all that it has to offer and be able to cruise on the river or lake comfortably. The board is sturdy, durable, and balance well for a single rider at a time.
- Comes with D-rings to attach an included seat
- Lots of accessories
- Comes with a 2-in-1 paddle
- Standing pad could be better
This board is an excellent choice for paddleboarders that don’t want to stand during their time on the water constantly.
$224.94 in stock
- Roc’s Paddle Boards are now made with the highest-grade material that is 50% stronger than competitors boards. Find out why Roc is the top-rated paddle board sold on Amazon and around the world.
- With an industry leading 350lbs weight limit. You can see why Roc is committed to manufacturing the safest most reliable paddle board on the market.
- Our extra wide design creates an incredible all-around board for all skill levels. Making it the perfect board for all.
- All boards come complete with premium accessories that are superior to other board packs
- Roc is proud to provide an industry leading 2 Year manufacturer’s warranty
The Roc Inflatable SUP is designed very well and is one of the most comfortable boards to remain on even if the surface is wet.
- 10’5”x32”x6” dimensions
- Maximum weight of 275 pounds
- Weighs 28.3 pounds
- Waterproof bag for electronics
This board is one of the most balanced you’ll find, in part due to its excellent dimensions and good inflated weight. The top surface is designed to prevent you from easily slipping thanks to its texture, so it’s easy enough to maintain balance and posture while standing atop the board and paddling away.
This purchase also comes with a wide carrying bag in which all of the deflated board and accessories can be stored. There’s also a waterproof bag included; you can use this back to store your keys, cell phone, or other valuables without worrying about them becoming lost or sustaining damage while on the water.
Overall, there’s a lot to like about this board. The only negative we know of is the pump itself. It’s an average model that relies on human muscle power to inflate the board, but its seal is a bit questionable. You might have to expend more energy than you think to get the board to its maximum inflated state. We’d recommend using an electric pump if you have one on hand already.
- Non-slip surface
- Bag is very wide
- Hand pump isn’t the best
This board is an excellent choice if you already have an electric pump so you can ignore its only real flaw.
3 used from $143.06
- 【New ultra light construction dual layer PVC 】35% lighter than comparable models. Inflated 10’6" long 33" wide 6" thick, weight 17.6 lbs, maximum capacity is up to 330 lbs, stable and great for all skill levels and conditions.
- 【Ultra durable】Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board durability.
- 【Safety & Convenience】 33'' board width and 3 removable fins construction achieved amazing balance ability.
- 【Package including 】 Board, adjustable aluminum paddle, high pressure pump, travel backpack, coil leash,waterproof bag, and 3 removable fins.
- 【Warranty】No risk returns within 30 days+ 60 day guarantee +1 year manufacturer warranty.
The FunWater SUP is lighter than average, yet can handle more weight than counterpart boards at the same time.
- 10’6”x33”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 17.6 pounds
- Removable fins
- Maximum capacity of 300 pounds
This board combines a lightweight design with ultimate durability. Although it weighs less than 18 pounds in total (making it one of the lightest SUP boards you can find), it can maintain inflation and balance even with a total weight of 300 pounds resting on its surface. The paddle is aluminum and adjustable so you can set it to a length that’s comfortable for you.
The surface is all right, being moderately texture to prevent excessive slipping. But it’s not the best-textured surface we see and falling off when standing atop the board is a real possibility.
Beyond this minor flaw, the only other features are positives. It’s a little wider than many other SUP boards, which help to maintain balance. The three fins can be removed for easy packaging and storing, and the bag that comes with the purchase is a special type that you can easily sling over your shoulders like a regular backpack. Taking this inflatable board from the car to the water is more comfortable than with other carrying bags.
- Very lightweight but durable
- Comes with travel backpack
- Adjustable paddle
- Surface is slippery at times
This board is great if you’d prefer a lighter board for carrying but still want your board to be able to carry anyone in your party.
- SUP Board Size: 10' x 30'' x 6'' thick, max load: 240 lbs, inflatable SUP weighs 17 lbs for your light carry, inflation < 5min, deflation < 3min, max PSI:15
- Ultra Durable: constructed with thick military grade PVC and countless drop stitch inner structure, maintain a rigid & reliable paddleboard shape, no more dings or damage
- Great All Round iSUP Board design: 3 fins for extra stability, easy for all skills levels to control, great choice for paddling, cruising, yoga, fishing, sightseeing in flatwater
- SUP Package: Ancheer inflatable standup paddle board, 3 piece sup paddle, coil leash, detachable center fin, backpack, common hand pump, a repair kit
- Ancheer Inflatable PaddleBoard : 1 year accessory problem replacement, reliable after-sales service, we do as we promise
The ANCHEER board is an affordable alternative for anyone wanting quality without having to empty their wallets.
- 10’x30”x6” dimensions
- Less than five-minute inflation
- Weighs 17 pounds
- Maximum capacity of 240 pounds
This SUP board is extremely affordable and is a perfect choice for anyone on a budget. Although you can get it for less money than other boards, the quality hasn’t suffered. It has normal dimensions and an adjustable paddle, so it’s suitable for virtually anyone regardless of personal reach. It’s also an extremely durable board since it’s made of hardcore military PVC.
The top has a non-slip surface and an ankle leash. Both of these mean that the chances of you drifting away from the board are low. The backpack that comes with the purchase has shoulder straps to allow for easy transport from place to place, even if you have to walk for a little while before you reach the water.
The only real issue with this board is that the hand pump doesn’t come with a measuring gauge. Determining whether or not you’re at the correct psi for maximum rigidity can, therefore, be tricky. But if you have a gauge handy, then this affordable SUP board might be the perfect choice for you.
- Made of durable military PVC
- Comes with coil leash and adjustable paddle
- Good backpack
- Pump lacks a gauge
This board is excellent for balancing budget with performance and durability.
- EXTREMELY STABLE, ZNFSZ CRUISER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: 10’6” Long 33” Wide 6” Thick - Board Weight 25 lbs Weight Limit of up to 400 lbs. 33' Wide throughout the entire board with an extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a smooth tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight of a hard board and super durable.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle designed to make you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of strong, resilient, rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE NEW FULL THROTTLE, DUAL CHAMBER, TRIPLE ACTION HAND PUMP by ZNFSZ: NEW for 2019, the Full Throttle, Dual Chamber pump is 100% faster, 50% easier, and only 4lbs! This efficient 25” triple action dual chamber hand pump comes with an integrated pressure gauge and inflates your board up to 100% faster than the standard dual action hand pump.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by ZNFSZ: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your ZNFSZ SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- WHATS NEW for 2019: Updated paddle board features include a comfortable crocodile texture deck pad, front Action Mount for securing valuables, 100% faster full-throttle pump that’s 50% easier to use, heavier duty back pack, 3 removable fins to adjust to water conditions, more rear D-rings and front cargo storage. All backed by our 2 year warranty. We stand 100% behind our products so you can buy with confidence.
The iRocker SUP board comes with some excellent features and superb design.
- 10’6”x33”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 25 pounds
- Max capacity of 400 pounds
This board is a little wider than most, which helps with balance and allows the board to carry more pounds than most other inflatable types. Virtually anyone can write on this inflatable SUP and have a good time as a result. The surface is textured well, too.
The paddle of this board is adjustable and made of fiberglass. This allows the paddle to float even in heavy surf or disturb the waters easily. Retrieving the battle after dropping it is a non-issue. Another impressive aspect to this board is its pump; it’s much faster than many competitor models and comes with an integrated pressure gauge, so you know exactly when to stop pumping.
The backpack has comfortable straps and is sized appropriately to carry the board and all of the accessories. All of these features are great, but they come at a higher pricing point than many other SUP boards. But if you want the best of the best you do well to consider the iRocker board among your first options.
- Can carry a lot at once
- Adjustable fiberglass paddle
- Great pump
This board is fantastic if you don’t mind the high pricing point and want the ultimate quality.
- ENJOY AN EASY & ECONOMIC WATER SPORT: This up-and-coming outdoor activity is loved by first-time participants, athletes, and more because of its versatility for physical activity and lesiure.
- DESIGNED FOR ALL SKILL LEVELS: Measuring in at 9' X 30" X 6, " the wide base provides stability and balance for all kids, adults, beginners, and experts under 220lbs. An inflatable SUP is more stable, portable, and affordable compared to a hard board.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: High maneuverability and lightness make this ISUP ideal for adventures in the ocean, lake, or rivers with flat water and small wave conditions. The rider can even kneel on the board for added comfort & stability.
- A STEP ABOVE TRADITIONAL SUPS: Our Hydro-Force paddle boards are made with extremely resistant TriTech and Drop Stitch materials. Thicker and more stable than traditional boards, they are also more convenient due to quick inflation and deflation.
- BE A CONFIDENT RIDER: The top deck is a soft, cushioned non-slip traction pad to boost the rider's balance and grip. This is a safety feature to decrease the amount of falls the user experiences.
The Bestway board is exceptionally affordable but doesn’t sacrifice much in the way of quality to get there.
- Capacity is 209 pounds
- Made of 3-ply PVC material
- 108”x4.8”x30” dimensions
- Weighs 23.3 pounds
This SUP board is one of the most affordable you can find. It offers great quality and practical use at a lower pricing point in virtually any other inflatable board on the market. Even with this low asking price, you get a decent hand pump with a gauge at the top, a carrying bag, and an ankle leash.
The surface is made of an excellent non-slip material that makes retaining your balance easy. It also comes with an adjustable aluminum paddle that’s lightweight enough to float on the surface of the water easily. A surprisingly sturdy deck handle is located in the center of the board to allow for easy carrying while it’s inflated.
The only real flaw here can be seen with the fins, which can’t be removed. This means that there very easy to bend or warp when you store the board in the bag or elsewhere. You’ll have to take extra care whenever you’re bundling it up after deflation.
- Adjustable aluminum oar
- Good non-slip pad
- Fins are not removable
This is likely the best board you can get if buying a board on a budget is your chief concern.
$169.99 in stock
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS.inflatable paddle boards,paddle board,inflatable paddle board,stand up paddle board,aqua plus inflatable paddle board,inflatalbe sup,paddle boards,standup paddle board,blow up paddle board,stand up paddle board inflatable,inflatable stand up paddle board,sup inflatable paddle board,portable paddle board,paddle boards for adults,sup paddle board,standing paddle board inflatable,stand-up paddle boards,standing paddle board,isup
- Ultra Portable : Deflated it's only 1 foot in diameter by 36". Inflated size : 10'x32"x6" Thick. Weight 18lbs, Maximum capactiy is up to 310lbs, Stable and great for all skill levels and conditions. Aqua Plus board can provide excellent glides for cruising, fitness, fishing, and exploring.
- Deck Features : 5mm Comfort diamond groove traction for grip. 11pcs of 316 Stainless Steel D-Rings and bungee on front deck for storage.
- Rigid Design : It feels very similar to a hard board.The board is made of Military Ultra Light PVC Drop Stitch Fabric. Constructed with additional PVC layer of board rails are highly strengthened the board.
- Complete Package : Board, Fully adjustable aluminium paddle measures from 65-82inches long, Journey ISUP travel backpack, Shoulder Strap, Coil leash,Waterproof bag, Removable fin, Double Action Pump : during the 1st phase of the inflation use double action:clip closed Fig.1, when the pressure arrives to a relatively higher value, use single action:clip open,Fig.2.
The Aqua Plus board is affordable and durable and is easy to ride even when the surface is slippery.
- 10’x32”x6” dimensions
- Capacity is 310 pounds
- Weighs 18 pounds
- 5mm comfort groove traction
- Comes with waterproof bag
This board is an affordable and lightweight model that can still carry up to 310 pounds in total. It can do this in large part thanks to its durable military-grade PVC composition. This allows the board to retain a thick, rigid shape even when there’s a lot of weight pressing down. Getting the board to its optimal psi is easy thanks to the good pump, which comes with a pressure gauge.
The board has a comfortable and grooved surface, making traction easy and preventing you from slipping and the water more often than not. The fin at the bottom of the board can be removed for storage and transportation purposes.
However, the fact that this board relies on a single fin means that it’s not the most maneuverable SUP board you can find. This is mostly manageable with some good paddling on the rider’s part, but it’s still a bit of a downer considering that most other inflatable boards have three fins as standard.
- Excellent pump with gauge
- Made of durable military-grade PVC
- Single fin is removable
- Single fin limits maneuverability
This board is a versatile option that will suit folks who don’t mind paddling a little more to swing the board around in the water.
- BUILT FOR EXPLORATION: Designed for the paddle board warrior, the inflatable SUP board features a hybrid nose for fishing, touring, snorkeling, spear fishing, or recreational paddling in all weather conditions
- 35% LIGHTER CONSTRUCTION: Weighs only 19.5 lbs when inflated and the extra wide stance ensures a stable and sturdy stand up paddleboard; soft EVA deck pad adds comfort for additional rider or dog, plus room for equipment; Up to 275 lb. weight capacity. Variety of color choices.
- READY TO SURF iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE: Ideal for all skill levels and water conditions, the set includes a PEAK inflatable paddle board, paddle, coil leash, high pressure pump, and fin; all fits in the included carry backpack. Quick to inflate and store.
- TOUGH 6” MILITARY GRADE PVC CONSTRUCTION: Puncture-resistant tough outer shell means no worrying about dings or damage; lightweight design with nose and tail carry handle for easy transport; front and rear bungee cord secures water bottle and gear.
- USA-DESIGNED AND RISK FREE RETURN: 30 day guarantee and 1 year warranty on materials. USA-based company with USA customer service. Affordable, authentic, and built for convenience.
The Peak Expedition board is pricey but has a lot of great value in its design and accessories to make it worthwhile.
- 10’6”x32”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 19.5 pounds
- 300-pound capacity
- Nose and tail handles for carrying
This board has a lot to like. Although it’s initially pricey, it more than makes up for the cost thanks to its excellent durability and design. It’s tough enough to carry up to 300 pounds and is made of military-grade PVC material to ensure ultimate rigidity once it’s been inflated. Even the fins are more durable than those on many competitor boards.
The board also boasts two different handles so you can easily transport it from the water to shore: one on the nose and one in the center. This is much better than having a single handle in the middle. It comes with a waterproof phone bag so you can ensure that your valuables will be damaged even if you take them out with you.
It has a soft deck pad that is both comfortable and which prevents easy slipping. The biggest concern is that the paddle that comes with the purchase is rather flimsy and can break in rough water. This is a big downside considering the high asking price. We’d recommend getting a separate paddle if you’re set on this purchase.
- Comes with waterproof phone bag
- Durable PVC construction
- High-pressure pump with gauge
- Paddle isn’t great
This board is excellent for folks who have a little extra money to spend and who might have a good paddle already that they can use to replace the one that comes in the box.
|Color||White / Blue|
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 0811548024096|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 500; Length: 11800; Width: 3000|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 925; Length: 3450; Weight: 2530; Width: 1850|
|Product Type Name||OUTDOOR_RECREATION_PRODUCT|
|Title||Vilano Journey Inflatable SUP Stand up Paddle Board Kit|
|UPC List||UPC List Element: 811548024096|
The Vilano Journey board is affordable and comes with an excellent alternative construction material besides regular PVC.
- 10’x31.5”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 25 pounds
- Capacity is 260 pounds
This board is durable and rigid. It’s made of Korean Drop-Stitch material that’s comfortable and long-lasting. The carrying bag that comes with it is similarly tough and is sized well to fit the board and all the accessories along with it.
The pump that is included is a great hand model. An integrated pressure gauge means that you don’t have to guess at your current psi. The surface of the board is really great as well since it’s specifically grooved to improve traction and prevent you from slipping even if a lot of water gets on the top.
This board is also a little smaller than many of the others we’ve looked at so far. The difference isn’t huge, but it might be significant for riders that are either taller or heavier. The paddle reflects the smaller size, and you might need to get a longer one if you already have a short reach.
- Korean Drop-Stitch Construction
- Comfortable traction grooves on top
- Good pump with gauge
- A bit small
This is a good board for those looking for a pleasant experience and who are smaller rather than larger.
- Ultimate All Around Paddle Board - 10'6 x 31" x 6' the perfect blend of balance, weight & size. Weighs only 23 lbs. The Ultimate go-anywhere paddle board. Performs well in all conditions. Feels like a hard board when fully inflated but only half the weight. A great SUP for beginner and advanced paddlers
- Multifunctional Use - Our inflatable stand up paddle board is suitable for all kinds of activities, fishing, cruising, fitness, entertainment etc
- Detachable Central Fin - Comes with a big fin which is much thicker and firmer than the most offering in the market. It can add more stability and maneuverability while paddling
- Constructions - Inflated to the proper 10-15 PSI, the inflatable SUPs are rigid, and perform like hard SUP boards. With light material, it's also easy to be carried
- Package Include - Every Paddle Board also comes with paddling essentials, including oar, manual air pump, and convenient storage bag
The XtremepowerUS board is durable and comfortable to use.
- 10’6”x31”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 23 pounds
- 250-pound capacity
- Has adjustable paddle
This board is relatively affordable and comes with a lot of value right out of the box. It’s surface one of the better-textured types we’ve seen, maintaining comfort for those standing or sitting on the surface without risking slipping even if water gets dumped on the top. The board also has a durable and adjustable paddle that’s great for many lengths of arms.
The pump includes a pressure gauge for convenience and the bag for carrying everything is roomy and easy to hold over the shoulders without discomfort. The carrying handle in the center of the board is sturdy and isn’t likely to break easily.
Like we saw earlier on another model, this board only has a single fin. Although it can be removed for easier storage and to prevent the fin from becoming bent or warped, this does limit your maneuverability significantly.
- Solid carrying handle in middle
- Good carrying bag
- Textured surface reduces slippage
- Only comes with one fin
This board is great for those looking for comfort and who don’t mind a little less maneuverability.
$245.99 in stock
1 used from $222.77
- Hydro-Force White Cap inflatable 120 by 34-inch stand-up paddle board and kayak set includes an aluminum oar, hand pump, travel bag, and pressure gauge
- Seat is made for 1 person and has a built-in backrest for maximum comfort and support as you float along the water; Maximum capacity: 209 pounds
- Drop stitch materials provide unparalleled strength with 3-ply reinforced polyester with double PVC wall for durability
- Built with a non-slip traction pad and 3 molded side fins to ensure ultimate directional stability and increased safety
- Convenient deck handle allows an easy carry around the lake while the quick inflation/deflation air valve provides simple storage when not in use
The HydroForce board can double as both an inflatable paddleboard or kayak.
- Capacity is 209 pounds
- 120”x32”x4” dimensions
- Weighs 19.9 pounds
- Comes with bag, seat, paddle, pump, gauge
This board is affordable and has a lot of value, even with a lower asking price. It’s incredibly durable and makes use of a highly textured surface to ensure that the chances of splitting while standing atop the board are low.
If you don’t want to stand, you can make use of the adjustable kayak seat which latches right onto the top of the board itself. This versatility makes it even better product since you can get it for so low a price. The paddle is, of course, a 2-in-1 type to take advantage of this functionality.
However, the low cost does come with a decrease in overall board thickness. It’s only 4 inches thick instead of the industry standard of 6, so this does mean that the board is a little less stable overall than many competitors. It’s still a strong option if you want a budget SUP board, but kids or lighter folks will fare better as a result of its thin dimensions.
- Durable PVC construction
- Comes with kayak seat and backrest
- Non-slip surface
- Not as thick as other boards
This is great for lighter folks who’d also appreciate being able to kayak instead of stand and paddle.
- High Quality and Sturdy -- The paddle board adopts the high quality EVA and drop-stitch construction, which allow the surfboard withstand a lot of pressure without deforming or bursting. And the EVA has good friction, which will prevent you from sliding. It's sturdy and safe for long time use.
- Controllable Details -- This paddle is extendable, so you can adjust the length from 63" to 83" as you want. And there are three tail fins on the back of the paddle, 2 of them are fixed and 1 is removable. These fins can increase the friction and balance, really safe when use.
- Full Equipments -- Besides the carry bag for easy carry, it also includes the extendable paddle, fin, manual pump and repair kit. With these equipments, you can quickly and easily inflate and play it. And you can also fix it quickly by yourself.
- Easy to Carry and Store -- It comes with a carry backpack, when the board deflated and rolled up, you can easily store and transport it to wherever you want to go. And when you inflate the paddle board, there is a carrying handle on the board, which is really convenient for use.
- Multifunctional Use -- Its large space allows more people to play on the water together. It is also perfect for all skill levels and suits in most water environments. You can take a cruise through oceans, lakes or rivers. And it also can be used for surfing, water yoga, fishing and other interesting activities with water.
The Goplus Board has some of the best accessories we’ve seen so far.
- Comes with repair kit
- 10’x30”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 18 pounds
This board comes with a lot of excellent accessories. It includes one of the better carrying bags that we’ve seen with comfortable shoulder straps to allow you to transport the board from car to water without feeling sore. The pump also includes a psi gauge so you can target the ideal psi easily.
It also comes with a great adjustable paddle that can go from 67” to 83” in a snap. This makes it an ideal board for those with long or short reaches alike. Lots of ropes for storing valuables or equipment are included on top.
Oddly, although it has three fins for maneuvering, only one fin can be removed for storage. This means that the other two are potentially vulnerable to bending or warping when you pack everything away into the bag. Take care not to damage the fins.
- Very adjustable paddle
- Excellent backpack
- Lots of storage ropes
- Only one fin is removable
This is an excellent choice for those who want a SUP board that’s easy to transport.
- The THURSO SURF Waterwalker 132 is our largest all-around inflatable paddle board. Its integration of a touring shape gives extra paddling speed while maintain the stability of an all-around board. The board size is perfect for carrying a dog, or do yoga on, or use for fishing now and then. The Waterwalker is the ideal first paddle board for beginners, and is fun for intermediate/advanced paddlers. Size 11' x 32'' x 6''. Weighs 26 lbs. Recommended/Max capacity 160-210/330 lbs.
- THURSO SURF inflatable SUP boast the strongest iSUP structure available on the market. All our paddleboards feature Double Layer construction, with a woven drop-stitch inner core and a Military Grade outer PVC tarpaulin layer. The side rails are further reinforced with PVC seams to prevent delamination. Carbon reinforcement rails are added to make the paddleboard even more rigid. As a result, THURSO SURF SUP boards are durable, stiff, light, and perform like hardboard.
- The included Carbon shaft paddle is the best paddle found in any iSUP package. Far superior to those made from aluminum or fiberglass, it is stronger, lighter, and floats when assembled. The blade is made of tough carbon-nylon hybrid composite strengthened by a center rib to prevent warping. The shaft and blade lock together with both a pin and clasp to eliminating separating or twisting. Adjustable from 71'' to 87''. Can also be converted to a kayak paddle with an extra blade (sold separately).
- Details matter and THURSO SURF takes pride in including premium accessories standard in all of our SUP packages. The Dual Chamber Triple Action pump is 100% faster than a single chamber pump, which saves you time and energy when going paddling. It can also deflate your SUP paddle board to ease packing. The roller backpack is constructed with durable Oxford cloth. The wheels are located at the front for a more comfortable carry. The premium 10 ft coiled leash is essential for safe paddling.
- Top Engineering + Best Materials + Deluxe Accessories + Second-to-None Service = THURSO SURF. All of our products go through numerous analyses and tests before we finalize their materials, shapes, and designs. We stand behind our products 100%. Buy with absolute confidence – THURSO SURF Inflatable Paddleboards have a two-year warranty on the board – if any manufacturer defect is found within 24 months of purchase, we've got you covered.
The THURSO board is pricey but useful and well-made.
- 11’x32”x6” dimensions
- Weighs 29 pounds
- 330-pound capacity
This board is one of the longest you can find. It also features three removable fins, so you can keep some extra maneuverability without worrying about damaging the fins in storage.
The paddle is one of the best we’ve seen. It has a durable carbon shaft to keep it lightweight yet durable even in rougher water. It can also convert into a kayak paddle if you want to use it for kayaking instead. The rest of the board is durable as well, as it’s made of some of the best PVC material around.
The only real downside to seeing is its high asking price. But those who want the best of the best shouldn’t be deterred from at least considering this option.
- Durable carbon shaft paddle
- Three removable fins
- Durable construction
This is a good pick for those who don’t mind paying a little extra for the best.
- Experience the ultimate adventure with our versatile paddleboard! Whether you're a beginner or an experienced rider, our board provides a thrilling experience that's perfect for everyone. The kayak seat is the key to maintaining balance and stability, making it a perfect choice for novice paddlers. When you're ready for a more exhilarating experience, simply remove the seat and enjoy stand-up paddling at its finest.
- With an ultra-stable size of 10’ x 33” x 6”, our board is the perfect size for beginners. You can sit comfortably while riding the board, and even bring along your furry friends or little ones for a fun and safe ride. Our board provides maximum stability, allowing you to enjoy your paddleboarding experience with complete confidence.
- Our paddleboard features a D-ring design that makes it easy to attach or remove the kayak seat, giving you the option to switch between two different paddling modes. The practical paddle also comes with a foam insert, making it easy to float in water. Capture your incredible moments with the Go-pro base at the front, perfect for installing a sports camera to record your vivid rowing moments and the beautiful scenery around you.
- Effortlessly inflate your paddleboard with our high-efficiency dual action pump. It comes with two inflation modes, allowing you to inflate quickly and easily - it takes only 3-10 minutes to blow up the board with our hand pump. Our package also includes an electric pump adapter that connects the air valve of the SUP to the onboard electric pump, saving you from buying a new one.
- At Freein, we're dedicated to providing our customers with the best experience possible. That's why we offer a two-year manufacturer warranty and a 30-day worryfree return policy. If you have any questions or concerns, our customer service team is always ready to assist you. Explore the beauty of the great outdoors with our versatile paddleboard today!
The Freein board is suitable for kayaking and stand-up paddling alike.
- Weighs less than 25 pounds
- Capacity is 257 pounds
- 10’x31”x6” dimensions
This board is of average price but above-average construction. It’s fairly rigid and well-balanced, and it has an excellent top made of textured material to prevent you from slipping easily.
You can also transition this inflatable board into a kayak instead. There’s an easy to attach chair that allows you to sit comfortably atop the board, and the paddle can be transitioned into a kayak model in just seconds.
The hand-pump and gauge are both excellent, as well. The only part of the product that could use some work is the carrying bag which isn’t the most comfortable we’ve seen.
- 2-in-1 kayak paddle
- Comes with seat
- Textured surface
- Bag isn’t great
This is a good choice for those who want an inflatable SUP/kayak combo.
All of these are great inflatable SUP boards. But why would you want an inflatable board over a regular, rigid paddleboard?
- Price. For starters, inflatable SUP boards are typically much cheaper than other models. You get the same functionality and even better storage options with an inflatable board as opposed to the regular type.
- Storage. It’s a lot easier to both carry and store an inflatable board since virtually every one you can find comes with a carrying bag of some kind.
- Stability. Many inflatable stand-up boards are lighter and float more easily, making them harder to flip over even when someone is standing atop them.
Hopefully, our inflatable sup reviews have helped you find the best sup for your needs. Regardless of what the best inflatable paddle board is for you, we appreciate you reading. Have fun on the water!
Best Inflatable SUPs
Read through our review of the best inflatable SUPs on the market today.