If you’re a stickler for those biannual dental cleanings, chances are pretty high that you have a collection of free plastic toothbrushes. You can probably use these while traveling or at a family member’s sleepover. But in an eco-friendly world trying to get away from the 300 million tons of wasted plastic each year, finding the best electric toothbrush may be the way to go. According to River Run Dental (located in the state of Virginia), one manual brush’s plastic is about as much as 25 replacement heads on an electric toothbrush.
While plastic toothbrushes can arguably be recycled for cleaning purposes (car rims, bathrooms, etc.), both plastic and electric toothbrush heads can be recycled through Colgate’s Oral Care Recycling Program. So if both can be recycled, why bother with an electric toothbrush? One reason is the two-minute brushing reminder. A second reason to find a top electric toothbrush is eliminating concerns about too much or not enough pressure on your teeth.
Just hold a sonic toothbrush (or any other electric toothbrush) to your teeth at a 45-degree angle, and let the bristles do all the work for you. Some electric toothbrushes are designed for sensitive teeth, tender gums and massaging. Even if your teeth are in great health on Day 1, this option comes in handy for a surprise toothache.
These 12 options below can help you to more environmentally friendly shopping and a brighter, whiter smile.
Best Electric Toothbrush
$49.99 in stock
4 used from $ 46.49
- Removes up to 7x more plaque vs. a manual toothbrush
- Pressure sensor protects teeth and gums from excess brushing pressure
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean with BrushSync replacement reminder
- Quadpacer and Smart timer helps ensure dental professional recommended 2 minute brushing time and encourages brushing in each quadrant of the mouth
- Battery charge indicator light let's you know when to recharge; 2 week battery life
Philips Sonicare is the number one recommended brand by dental professionals, so this may be the best sonic toothbrush brand for your needs.
- Replacement heads fit all Philips Sonicare click-on handles
- Two-minute brushing timer
- Battery charger indicator for recharging
A top electric toothbrush should remove seven times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The speed for this electric toothbrush is 62,000 brushing movements per minute. And this may be the best toothbrush for a new user because it will help identify the correct amount of pressure and excessive brushing for electric toothbrushes.
The easy-start program guides you through gentle, gradual brushing the first 14 times of use. The QuadPacer identifies the right amount of time for cleaning. And the Smartimer lets you know when it’s time to stop.
- BrushSync replacement reminder notifies you when to replace brush head
- Pressure sensor alert notifies you when you’re brushing too hard
- Toothbrush heads are not covered under warranty
- Several electric toothbrush reviews reported
In addition to preventing cavities and plaque, this may be the best sonicare toothbrush to clean teeth that have braces, crowns, fillings and veneers. But if this product does not work for you, there is a two-year warranty that also covers free replacements and repairs of faulty workmanship.
Oral-B White Pro
2 used from $ 39.19
- Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove 300% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- The pressure sensor stops the pulsation movement if you brush too hard and the in-handle timer helps you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes. A full charge can take up to 22 hours and enables up to seven days of brushing (twice a day,2 minutes)
- 1 Mode, Daily Clean, rotates to break up and sweep away plaque
- Included in pack: 1 Oral-B Professional Handle, 1 CrossAction Brush head and 1 charger
- Compatible with the following replacement toothbrush heads: CrossAction, 3D White, Sensitive Clean, Precision Clean, FlossAction, Deep Sweep, Ortho and Dual Clean
Electric toothbrushes can remove 300 percent more plaque along the gum line, according to health reports. And this one in particular is the first electric toothbrush brand that the American Dental Association accepted.
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning
- Full charge lasts up to 22 hours
- Enables seven days of brushing, two times per day
This package comes with an Oral-B professional handle, one CrossAction brush head and a charger. Should you choose a different toothbrush replacement head, these brands are also compatible: 3D White, CrossAction, Deep Sweep, Dual Clean, FlossAction, Ortho, Precision Clean and Sensitive Clean. While many electric toothbrushes will notify you if you brush too hard or too long, Oral-B is such a popular brand that you can decide which one suits you best. Also, this notable option may come in handy if you want to test out different bristle types.
- In-handle timer to remember two-minute stop
- Pressure sensor alert notifies you when you’re brushing too hard
- Not to be used by children under the age of 3
- Blinking during charging may be distracting for some users
This electric toothbrush has a two-year limited warranty.
- 40,000 VPM SMART TOOTHBRUSH - Beauty, brains and power. The Black Series toothbrush is a world class modern electric toothbrush packed with the most up to date technology. It features an ultra-powerful and industry leading motor producing 40,000 vibration per minute , ultra-fast wireless charging, 4 mode operation, smart vibration timers, 8 DuPont engineered brush heads and bristles, and a custom travel case; all with a sleek ultra-slim, lightweight and IPX7 rated waterproof design.
- A COMPLETE CLEAN - AquaSonic removes 10x more plaque along the gum line than a manual toothbrush and 3x more plaque than legacy outdated electric toothbrushes. Whitening mode helps whiten teeth by using inverted frequencies to dissolve surface stains. Massage mode goes beyond teeth to improve gum health by delivering soothing micro-bursts into tissue to improve circulation and overall health.
- 8 DUPONT BRUSH HEADS & TRAVEL CASE INCLUDED - Every Black Series toothbrush comes with 8 brush heads engineered by world famous DuPont; a world leader in quality & materials science. Each brush head lasts 4 months so 8 will last for over 2.5 years. Also included is a convenient custom hard shell travel case made of BPA Free plastic with space for two brush heads. AquaSonic can last 4 full weeks (2 min/2x a day) on a full charge so its perfect for on the go travel with the included travel case
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY - Black Series brings toothbrushes into modern times with its built in enhanced features. Ultra fast wireless charging (forget cheap USB charging), 4 distinct brushing modes and a smart vibrating notification timer are some of the enhanced features built in to the sleek and ergonomic waterproof black satin handle
- OUR GUARANTEE - Try it; if you don't love it simply return it for a full refund. No questions asked. We are an American based business that answers all inquiries within 24 hours. We also email you a complimentary 1 year extended warranty with every purchase so your covered now and in the future
Not only could this be considered the best rechargeable toothbrush, but it removes ten times more plaque than a traditional toothbrush and whitens your teeth in two weeks.
- 40,000 vibrations per minute
- Four cleaning modes: Clean, Soft, Whiten, Massage
- Eight DuPont engineered brush heads
This lightweight toothbrush has a smart vibration timer, a custom travel case that fits two brush heads and an IPX7-rated waterproof design. The inverted frequencies in the brush help to remove surface stains safely. This brush also improves circulation and gum health by massaging sensitive tissue around the teeth. One full charge can last four full weeks with two two-minute brushes per day, and each brush lasts approximately four months.
- Removes surface stains
- Polishes teeth
- Several reviewers reported the toothbrush died in less than two months
- A few reviewers stated the bristles are too stiff
If this toothbrush is not for you, there’s a complimentary one-year extended warranty. And while this may be the best rated electric toothbrush from the bunch, confirm the refund policy beforehand. A few one-star reviews reported the toothbrush stopped working correctly and the warranty was not honored. All inquiries reportedly are responded to within a 24-hour timeframe.
$21.99 in stock
- Sonic vibration up to 40,000 strokes per minute, dynamic cleaning, remove up to 100% plaques and stains than a regular manual toothbrush, improve gum health in two weeks
- 3 Modes of Clean, Sensitive, Massage to suit different conditions of teeth and gums; keep your teeth healthy and strong for a lifetime. 2 minutes smart timer with interval pause reminding each 30 seconds to encourage dentist-recommended brushing habit.
- USB Inductive Charging & Long Battery Life: 4 hours charge for minimum 30 days use, low battery reminding and auto shut off after full charge. No worry of out of battery when you are on a business trip or travel
- Unique design of tooth-waved bristles for thorough cleaning of gum and hard to reach areas. IPX7 waterproof makes it easier to be cleaned under the faucet.
- 3 replacement heads included, the brush head with rings of different colors easily allows sharing of the handle with family. Professional after-sales for 1 year.
Suitable for sensitive teeth, this electric toothbrush removes up to 100 percent of plaque and stains compared to a manual toothbrush.
- Three cleaning modes: Clean, Sensitive, Massage
- Full charge (four hours) lasts 30 days
- Sonic vibration up to 40,000 strokes per minute
With the goal of improving gum health, this IPX7 waterproof toothbrush can do so in a couple of weeks with the help of three modes to improve gum and teeth health. The two-minute smart timer has a 30-second pause to correct brushing habits. When the toothbrush battery is low, there is a low-battery reminder so you know when to unplug the toothbrush.
- 30-day use for a four-hour full charge
- Automatic shutoff after full charge
- A toothbrush reportedly broke into two pieces after two months, according to one user
- Several users didn’t enjoy the vibrating sensation
This is one of the best electric toothbrush that comes with three replacement heads with different colors, convenient for the family. If this set is not for you, there is a one-year opportunity.
$169.99 in stock
- Flossing toothbrush combines the power of an advanced rechargeable sonic electric toothbrush with the proven effectiveness of the Waterpik Water Flosser. The run time is 30 minutes and it provides 30000 strokes per minute
- Simple, no hassle solution - one convenient device for brushing, flossing, and superior oral health (accepted by the American Dental Association)
- Control at your fingertips - at the push of a button switch from sonic brushing, to water flossing, to both; handle detaches for brushing on the go
- Clinically proven - up to 2X as effective as traditional brushing and flossing for reducing plaque and improving gum health
- Includes 2 water flossing brush heads, a 2-minute timer with 30-second pacer, 10 pressure settings, recharge indicator, deluxe toothbrush travel case, 3-year warranty; Global Voltage (100 - 240VAC, 50/60Hz)
This water flosser combo is an all-in-one brushing and flossing system.
- Provides 30,000 strokes per minute
- Deluxe toothbrush case (holds toothbrush and two flossing brush heads)
- Easy fill reservoir has 60-second water capacity
This toothbrush gives you the option of brushing your teeth or flossing your teeth or both simultaneously. And it’s clinically proven to work two times as well as a manual toothbrush and dental floss. There’s also a two-minute timer with a 30-second pacer, 10 pressure settings and a recharge indicator.
- 10 water flossing pressure options for custom clean
- Handle detaches for on-the-go brushing
- No oscillation movement
- Several users reported the flossing option stopped working
This two-in-one toothbrush set offers a three-year warranty.
- 【Patented Technology】Breakthrough STACK TUFTING(TM) toothbrush effectively covers each tooth at multiple angles, remove the waste from the tight space between teeth.Clean more than 100% plaque compared to manual toothbrushes.STACK TUFTING(TM) is a registered Trademark of Innotech Appliance LTD.
- 【2 Minutes Smart Timer】Interval pause per 30 seconds reminding changing brushing area. 2 minutes auto shut off as the brush time recommend by dentist.
- 【Memory Function & 3 Modes】Impressive Memory Function, always remember the mode you want to set. 3 Modes to suit different gums condition, stronger or weaker. Press the power button to easily change the mode.
- 【Long Battery Life】Rechargeable toothbrush can be used for 30 days after being fully charged and convenient to use at home or travel.
- 【IPX7 Waterproof 】Superior water resistance performance Rechargeable Sonic toothbrush, can be washed directly under the running water.
For sensitive teeth, this Soft Cleaning mode cleans enamel while reducing gum bleeding. Daily Cleaning mode with this electric toothbrush gets rid of stubborn plaque, tartar and stains. Strong Cleaning mode is best for deep cleaning.
- 360-degree independent rotation of each bristle
- Auto-pause for excessive brushing
- Three cleaning modes: Soft Cleaning, Daily Cleaning, Strong Cleaning
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert brusher, the 30-second pauses come in handy to make sure you brush your teeth efficiently. The 360-degree bristle rotation removes food waste in between your teeth. This waterproof brush lasts 30 days after a full USB charge, including with two brushes per day for two minutes at a time. The Impressive Memory Function can also be programmed to remember your preferred cleaning mode. And to keep the brush clean when not in use, there is a protective plastic cover.
- Deep cleaning that fits the shape of your teeth
- Polished rounded corners to protect your gums
- Unique bristle rotation heads means you’ll only be able to order this brand
- Battery not replaceable, built into brush handle
Confirm the warranty and return policy before purchasing this toothbrush. It’s unclear on the site. (As of publication date though, this product has the best electric toothbrush reviews. The bristles are the only complaint out of 176 reviews.
BRAUN ORAL B ADVANCE
- Interdental Tip bristles: The unique elongated bristles on the outer edge help penetrate deep between teeth and along the gum line
- Bristles fade halfway when its time to replace
- Non-slip grip for comfort and control Water resistant, easy to open battery compartment
- Compact brushhead hugs each individual tooth and makes it easy to clean tough spots like back teeth, where plaque hides
While manual brushing can effectively clean teeth, it’s no competitor for electric toothbrushes like this one. This version has an oscillating cup-shaped brush head that can reach the rear teeth where plaque loves to hide.
- Interdental tip bristles: Elongated bristles on outer edge for deeper cleaning
- Water resistant
- Compact brush head covers each tooth, including hard-to-reach spots
While it may seem obvious that most electric toothbrushes can handle water getting on them (and are often water resistant), changing the battery on one without a built-in battery can be a bit of a hassle. The battery compartment door can get stuck. This one is easy to open and only requires two AA batteries, so there’s no major runaround looking for unique batteries.
- Non-slip grip for comfort
- Easy-to-open battery compartment
- Bristles fade halfway when replacement is necessary
- Requires keeping batteries on hand for sudden outages
Inquire about the return and warranty timeframe. It is not immediately available on the site.
- Ultrasonic Clean：Sonic vibration, up to 40,000 strokes per minute, remove up to 100% plaques and stains.
- 3 modes of Clean, Sensitive, Massage to suit different conditions of teeth and gums，2 minutes smart timer with interval pause reminding each 30 seconds to encourage dentist-recommended brushing habit.
- 4 hours charging for 25-30 days working with 2 times a day. The waterproof design to IPX7 standard can be washed directly. The body matches corresponding charger, convenient for taking.
- Inductive charging extending battery life, low battery reminding and auto shut off after full charge, safe and easy, convenient to use at home or carry on
Remove up to 100 percent of tooth plaque and stains, with the help of dentist-recommended brushing habits.
- Ergonomic designed handle
- Three cleaning modes: Soft, White, Clean
- Contactless, wireless charging station
With six hours of charging, this electric toothbrush can be used for 30 days. And the high-frequency acoustic vibration provides 31,000 vibrations per minute without sound. After every 30 seconds, there will be a pause from the smart timer to alert you to move to a different spot with the waterproof toothbrush. Four hours of charging leads to 25 to 30 days of continuous use twice a day. There will be an auto shut off to extend battery life and avoid overcharging.
- Guaranteed lifetime nonfading quality
- Waterproof potting technology
- Keep on level surface to avoid wobbling in station
Confirm if there is a warranty or refund policy. The website does not confirm whether there is or not with this electric toothbrush.
$18.99 in stock
- Sonic vibrating 40000 strokes per Minute, remove the plaques and stains effectively
- 4 brushing modes of white, clean, polish and massage to meet different oral care needs
- 2 Minutes smartimer with 30 seconds interval to encourage dentist-recommended brushing habits. means that auto turns off after 2-Minute brushing, and a short pause every 30 seconds reminds you to move on to a different part of the mouth
- USB interface charging, easy and convenient for use at home or traveling
- Very resilient, soft and comfortable with Dupont bristles that polished for abrasion-resistant cleaning
Available in black and white, the W-shaped brush head gets teeth brighter, whiter and cleaner. It’s also suitable for sensitive gums.
- USB interface
- 40,000 vibrations per minute
- Four cleaning modes: White, Clean, Polish, Massage
This electric toothbrush comes with three replacement brush heads. Each brush is on a two-minute timer, in which you can brush your teeth twice per day, for two minutes, and without additional charging for up to three weeks.
- Abrasion-resistant cleaning
- Replacement brush heads aren’t available on Amazon (currently)
Confirm whether there is a refund or warranty policy before your purchase. It’s not immediately clear on the site whether or not this excellent toothbrush comes with one or not.
- Powerful Cleaning Makes Your Teeth CLEANER, SMOOTHER and WHITER. -- Rotary Electric Toothbrush with High-speed rotating and reciprocating action up to 8800 oscillations / min, removes 100% more stains and plaque within 1 weeks, improves your gum health in just 2 weeks and effectively prevents tooth problems; Make your teeth feel like they just got polished at the dentist office. From now on bid farewell to the disgusting rhubarb teeth!
- "30s and 2mins Smart Timer" + "Intelligent Memory", Let You Easily Develop the Scientific Brushing Habit. -- ① Electric Toothbrush with 2mins auto shut off timer(the brush time recommend by dentist), reminding you to keep brushing your teeth until they are perfectly clean. ② Rotating Toothbrush with interval pause per 30s reminder, reminding changing brushing area to ensure all teeth are cleaned. ③ Spinning Toothbrush with intelligent memory(remember the last use mode), caring for your habits.
- 3 Rotating Modes and 2 Brush Heads Meet Your Different Dental Needs. -- ① Clean, Sensitive, Massage--- The spin electric toothbrushes meet different purposes and preferences, adapting to your tooth and gum conditions. ② 2 small round electric toothbrush replacement heads with soft durable Nylon bristles, safely deep into the gum gap and flexible to clean oral blind area; The top of the bristles is rounded, taking care of your gums gently.
- Waterproof and Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, No Longer Worry about the Battery Life Being too Short. -- ① Waterproof Electric Toothbrush rating IPX7, fully Washable, safe and secure. Enjoy your brushing safely while taking a bath or shower. ② Battery Electric Toothbrush with USB portable charging holds a significant charge. With no clumsy charging base, 24 hours Fast fully charge for up to 14 days of use.
- Sleek and Modern Design in Vogue Black, Ergonomic Design Easy to Hold. -- It is a Quality Gift that will accompany him or her every morning and evening for healthier oral care. ❤All Gloridea electric toothbrushes can enjoy full refund within 180 days without any reason, 365 days quality warranty and 7*24 hours outstanding customer service.
When it comes to removing plaque, a manual toothbrush versus an electric toothbrush is no comparison. One has 200 oscillations per minute; the other has 8,800 oscillations per minute.
- Three cleaning modes: Clean, Sensitive, Massage
- Rounded, top, Nylon bristles
- Charger options: Personal computer, power bank, phone charger, car charger
Intelligent Memory in the rechargeable toothbrush remembers the last mode that was used so you don’t have to keep resetting it. Valuable for beginners and gum-sensitive people, it provides effective cleaning and massages your gums, too. There is a 30-second pause to let you know when to switch to each set of teeth while brushing, and an automatic shut-off after two minutes. This toothbrush is designed to work two times per day, for two minutes, for two weeks after a six-hour charge.
- Flexible for cleaning hard-to-reach areas
- Adapter charger is best for a full, longer charge than the other three forms
- Reviewers reported brush burnouts and bristles coming off
You are allowed to have a full refund during the first 180 days after purchase. Additionally, there is a one-year quality warranty and 24/7 customer service.
$28.99 in stock
- 15 TOOTH BEAUTY TREATMENTS : HIEIE sonic electric toothbrush provides CLEAN, BRIGHT WHITE, COOL WHITE,SENSITIVE,MASSAGE 5 modes and 3 strength options to suit different oral and gums.
- 2 MINUTE INTELLIGENT TIMER: You will feel a temporary stop every 30 seconds during use, this aims to reminding you that this part has achieved its best cleaning effect, 2 Mins Auto Shut Off. And intelligent memory (Remember the last used mode).
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: With 10 hours of USB charging, you can enjoy 30 days of use. And the battery indicator will show three states of charging, low power and full power, convenient for your travel and daily life.
- DUPONT BRUSH HEAD: This electric toothbrush head made of high-quality DuPont nylon brush, the texture is softer and more comfortable, and the scientific tooth shape design is better for cleaning the gums and the inside of the mouth. Improve gum health and have bright white teeth. It is suggested to change the head every 3 months.
- PROMISE：You will get 1 HIEIE Sonic Electric Toothbrush body, 2 Replaceable Electric Toothbrush Heads,1 Portable box,1 USB Cable with Adapter ,1 Instruction Manual. And we provide one year after sales service. If you need to buy toothbrush heads, please search ASIN:B07NW8W3CH for purchase.
This top-notch electric toothbrush comes with two replaceable, electric toothbrush heads; one USB cable with an adapter; an instruction manual and a portable box. But with the month-long charging option, you may not need to use the portable box for all of the above—just the toothbrush.
- Five cleaning modes: Clean, Bright White, Cool White, Sensitive, Massage
- 3D sound technology
- Two-minute intelligent timer, pause after 30 seconds during use
Similar to other intelligent timers on electric toothbrushes, this one runs a total of two minutes, pauses after 30 seconds of use and has an automatic shutoff. After 10 hours of USB charging, this toothbrush can last for 30 days of dentist-recommended use. This makes it especially handy for long travel times. It has three strength indicators and 15 optional modes.
- Soft, comfortable Nylon texture
- One-year, after-sale purchase but warranty unsure
Confirm the refund and warranty policy beforehand. It is unclear whether there is one from the site.
$49.99 in stock
- 🔋 LONGER BATTERY LIFE & FASTER CHARGING TIME. The longest battery life available: 180 minutes of use before it needs to be charged again. That is enough for 40 days of brushing. Great for Travelling without the charger! Pack your toothbrush and leave the charger at home while on vacation. Only takes 12hrs to charge compared to most other sonic brushes which take up to 24hrs to fully charge.
- 🔌 MOST POWERFUL BRUSH IN THE MARKET: The only brush with 48.000 Brush Strokes Per Minute. Compare to leading brand's 32.000 and 39.000 motors. Kliara's proprietary 48K BOOST Technology means more cleaning power and healthier teeth. A deeper, superior cleaning. The ultimate in oral care. Kliara has 4 additional Cleaning Modes to suit your needs. SENSITIVE: the lowest setting for tender cleaning. MIN: gentle cleaning. MID: standard cleaning. MASSAGE: improve gum health & avoid gum disease.
- 💧 COMPLETELY WATTER PROOF: Kliara has the highest water proof rating: IPX7. So it's 100% Waterproof and can be used under water. Go ahead and brush your teeth in the shower to save you time when you get ready in the morning. This also makes it very easy to clean. Just use plenty of water to wash its streamline shape which is design not to collect any toothpaste residues or bacteria. Keeping your brush very clean all the time.
- 💚 BRUSH HEADS ARE ECONOMICAL TO REPLACE!: The ergonomically Designed Brush heads are made with Durable Dupont Bristles. They adapt to the natural shape of your teeth. Color wear indicator lets you know it is time to replace your brush head. Economical, only costs $1 a month to keep your teeth clean, gums healthy and your smile bright. The best smile shouldn't be expensive!
- 🕙 AUTOMATIC BRUSHING TIMER: Takes the guess work out of brushing your teeth. Kliara has a quadrant reminder, letting you know every 30 seconds to move on and brush the next section of your teeth. And it will shut off automatically after two minutes of brushing.
This rechargeable toothbrush is promoted as the “fastest motor in the market” at 48,000 brushes per minute with one of the longest lasting batteries. It’s also ideal for tender teeth and sensitive gums.
- Four replacement heads
- Five cleaning modes: Gentle, Standard, Extremely deep and fast cleaning, Massage, Sensitive
- Made with DuPont bristles for durability
This electric toothbrush has common perks such as two-minute brushing, auto-pause after 30 seconds on each side and an auto-shutoff once two minutes has been reached. Fully submersive in water, this toothbrush can be used while you’re in the shower waiting for conditioner to settle in or just enjoying your bathing time otherwise.
- 40-day battery after full charge (12 hours)
- Bristles adapt to shape of teeth
- Reviewer reports vibrate mode cannot be selected before putting on teeth
Although it’s unclear when this promotion ends, there is a current promo code to get 30 percent off of four more replacement heads after purchasing the first brush. (The first replacement heads last one full year, with the suggestion that they are changed every three months.) This brand makes a point of promoting cheaper electric toothbrush replacement heads than other brands; they cost approximately $1 per month. While their pricing is clear, the refund and warranty policy are not.
With all of the hygenic and eco-friendly perks of the electric toothbrushes above, what could possibly be a downside? For consumers who worry about power consumption, there is a small cost of keeping an electric toothbrush charged all of the time. According to The Telegraph, a year’s worth of charging is 39 British Pounds per year (or approximately $49 a year). That’s about $4 per month for continuous charging, after the initial 16-hour charge before first use. Popular brands like Oral-B suggest unplugging the charger and then just recharging once there is no charge left.
The problem with this is if your electric toothbrush doesn’t have a charger notification on it, you may not know when you’re getting close. And if/when that happens, you may be stuck using a manual toothbrush while you wait for the electric toothbrush to recharge again. But with that said, a full charge can last anywhere from five days to more than a month, depending on the brand. Read the instructions for each brand beforehand to get a general estimate of how long the charge will last.
Even if you do have a notification option, it’s a good idea to do this anyway (before the warranty expires) to make sure the alert matches the actual time when the electric toothbrush dies. A simple calendar reminder may save you electricity expenses, prevent overcharging and confirm whether your electric toothbrush is worth it.
There’s also the matter of charging electric toothbrushes overseas, for travelers. The charge holding this long may be just fine for the length of your vacation stay. But for lengthier stays, you may need to invest in an electric power conversion device. But even with these two factors, overall purchasing an electric toothbrush is a win-win for your teeth and household.
Best Electric Toothbrush
Here's our review of the best electronic toothbrush on the market today.
Oral-B White Pro
BRAUN ORAL B ADVANCE