When looking for the best men’s dive watches, you can also see various brands that are also competing out there. These options have been making rounds throughout recent years when it comes to quality. While some may be very expensive, there are also others that are really affordable. Whatever your preference may be, it is often best to check the options that you have in front of you.
These watches are not ordinary watches. Some of these watches don’t work like ordinary watches. And the best among them are those that combine the features of regular watches with that of the water features.
If you are a diving enthusiast, you certainly want to make sure that you have all of the gear that you need while doing your favorite activity. One such item is a dive watch. These days, there are a lot of different options that you can choose from. Whether you need it for yourself or you are planning to give it to somebody else, it is very important that you get the best option available. After all, there are also a lot of affordable dive watches that are available and all claiming to be water resistant. However, there is a huge difference between being water resistant and being simply waterproof.
Best Underwater Watches For Men
I’ve come up with yet another list that features the best dive watches that makes underwater resort a treat for everyone. Not only are these watches amazing tools for carrying out research under sea, they also help you in actualizing your dreams of chasing fish under water – isn’t that cool? You can get accurate information on different locations, under water without using a compass. Before going for your next trip, take your time to read this dive watches review and select one of these watches to take along with you.
Seiko Prospex Kinetic Divers Watch
- Silver Stainless Steel strap
- Stainless-steel case, Black dial
- Case diameter: 42mm
- Water resistant: 200m
Dive watches from Seiko are among the classiest dive watches currently available on the market. The best thing about these options are that most of these watches are really affordable. The Seiko SKA761P1 model also looks amazing and is comparable to higher-priced watches from other brands.
The design of this watch also uses kinetic motion in order to make sure that it keeps ticking, rather than using a battery. This only means that this watch can be considered an automatically-powered underwater watch. The functioning of this watch depends on your daily motion. This dive watch can be used to a depth of up to 200 m (660 feet). It also has the capability of dealing with any condition underwater.
- Comes with safety feature – push-button (double)
- Water resistance up to 660 feet (200 m)
- Equipped with unidirectional and corrugated diving-style bezel
- 42 mm of stainless steel casing and Hardlex window dial
- Practical for bother activities and other land events
- Durable quality
- Classic design
- Fairly thick watch
The Seiko SKA761P1 Stainless Steel Kinetic Dive Watch comes with a crystal quartz bezel that is amazingly scratch resistant. At the same time, its stainless steel for a band is quite tough; enough to have the capability to hold to whatever it is being thrown at. Since it has a 42 mm bezel, it is of medium size and perfect for any type of occasion as well. While being a dive watch, it is also an elegant option that can fit even for non-diving activities.
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch
$221.25 in stock
- Round watch featuring unidirectional bezel and blue dial with date window at 4 o'clock and luminous hands/hour markers
- Eco-Drive technology is fueled by light and never needs a battery
- 48 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Molded polyurethane band with buckle closure
If you are into Citizen watches, being one of the most respected brands in the watch industry, the BN0151-09L ProMaster is definitely a good choice. This model comes with a simple and a very elegant and classy look. As a result, aside from using it for diving, it is also great for both casual and professional settings.
This underwater water watch comes equipped with a bezel feature with a sporty strap for the wrist. It also uses a light for charging an eco-driven, small solar cell. This feature allows the watch to automatically charge by itself without having to replace batteries. At the same time, its 42mm bezel comes with an aluminum ring that rotates, enabling you to track the time you have spent diving thanks to its readable and anti-reflection display.
- Anti-reflective min crystal feature
- Citizen eco drive solar cells powered by light
- Water resistant up to 660 feet
- Classic and elegant style
- Great for its price
- Only one color option
This BN0151-09L ProMaster dive watch from Citizen is great at performing up to 200 m (660 feet), making it perfect for those who are doing recreational scuba diving. It has received a lot of positive feedback on Amazon. Aside from being very classy and elegant, with functionalities that are great for its price, this watch is also very affordable.
Jiusko Mens Deep Sea Analog Quartz Dive Watch
- 44mm Dive Watch for Men - Japanese Quartz Movement - Protective Sapphire Scratchproof Crystal
- Stainless Steel - Screw Down Waterproof Crowns - 300 meters /984 feet Water Resistant
- Magnified Day and Date Window - Luminous Display for Low Light - Fashion Green Dial and Touch of Fun Orange Color - Ceramic Bezel
- Interchangeable Green Rubber Strap with Tool - Rubber Strap secures with Buckle - Bracelet is adjustable with double secured fold/push clasp - Also features a Diver's Wetsuit Extention
- Ideal for Scuba Diving - Professionally Presented in a Hard Shell Storage Case with Paperwork and Warranty Card in Jiusko Leatherette Magnetic Cardholder
This diver’s watch is known in the market for its stylish appeal. It comes with super elegant stainless steel which screams both sophistication and fun. It is also accented with a touch of orange, keeping it really interesting. At the same time, the stainless silver band together with black bezel and white accents introduce a classy finish. Also, it is equipped with smaller internal dials that can be used as a timer, as well as in displaying elapsed time in both hours and minutes, while the smaller dials can show seconds as well as a 1/20th fraction of a second.
- All stainless steel
- Classic and elegant in style
- Multi-function quartz chronograph dive watch
- Luminous display hands and index
- Three year battery life
- A little big and heavy
While the dials of this dive watch seem intricate, the bezel stays easier to read and uncluttered, even when you are reading the time in a dark area. This is all thanks to its luminous markings and dials. It also has its strap extension which can fit easily onto your wetsuit. It can be used for diving up to 300 m (984 feet). This depth is great for any type of diver. Aside from using it underwater, this is also perfect for use even on social and formal occasions.
Luminox Men's 3001 Quartz Navy Seal Dive Watch
$275.00 in stock
- Quartz Movement, Case material: Carbon reinforced PC
- Case Bezel: Rotating 1-Way Diver, Case Back: Caseback with Screws, Crown: Double-Security Gasket
- Case diameter: 43 mm
- Polyurethane case, Black dial, Date function, Strap/Bracelet material Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Water resistance 200 m / 660 ft / 20 atm
This is another dive watch you should make part of your package for your next tour. It is designed to show you all information clearly even deep down in the water with the help of the illumination system. It is built with a stainless steel metal, which contributes to its robustness and durability. It is backed by a one-year warranty from the manufacturer. It can be used for scuba diving since it is waterproof from 1 ft. to 660 ft. This information is based on what we gathered from the manufacturer.
- It is designed with an intuitive design.
- It is built to be resistant to shock and for long-term usage.
- It gives accurate information under water.
- The glowing on this model is brighter than some other models on the market. This important feature helps surfing deep under water.
- This model comes with a functional and effective bezel. The bezel does not come up when you don’t need and the response to touch is quick.
- The manufacturer is known for bombarding people with advertisements. Although there is nothing wrong with this, some people do take offense to it. If you are not bothered by advertisements and marketing, this shouldn’t be a big deal for you.
- The bezel on this unit is made from plastic, which might not make it durable.
- The price is a bit on the high side.
- The synthetic strap onboard is flimsy.
The handle on this unit is designed to provide you with an ergonomic grip with its intuitive design. It includes Precise Swiss-Quartz movement with mineral crystal design. It weighs around 15.8 ounces and is 6.5 x 3 x 2 inches. This is perfect to use under water.
Timex Intelligent Quartz T2N810 Mens Indiglo Depth Gauge Thermometer Watch
- IQ Collection
- Quartz Movement
- 200 Meters / 656 Feet / 20 ATM Water Resistant
- 46mm Case Diameter
- Mineral Crystal
This is another product proudly manufactured in the United States of America. It weighs 5.3 ounces and is 0.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches making it lighter than the Luminous Men’s 30001 dive watch. It has 2-year manufacturer warranty. A dive watch can stand water up to 200 meters without water getting into it. It is built with mineral crystal material and has both IQ collection and Quartz movements like the regular watch.
- It has a quality build
- Does what it says it would do
- This model does what it says it would do.
- It is shaped nicely.
- It measures the accompanying battery automatically.
- The rendering of information by this model is accurate.
- The ticking on this unit is noiseless.
- It is ideal for scuba diving.
- One customer complained that the indigo light emitting from this model is not bright enough to enable accurate reading of dial.
- Another downside is that the temperature gauge is designed in tiny numbers, which makes reading them uneasy.
- During our research, we discovered that it is not a certified dive watch.
It has an onboard depth meter that is easy to operate. It provides a strong grip due to the rotating bezel. It has a simple and nice looking interface.
Casio Men's MRW200H-7EV Quartz Watch
- Gender: Men's
This watch is backed by one-year warranty. It is suitable for swimming as well as snorkeling. It covers up to 330 ft. (100 meters) of water resistance capacity. It has luminous hour hands so that you can see it easily at night. The design is stylish and intuitive.
- This model is less expensive.
- The battery is long lasting.
- It has an adjustable bezel for easy adjustments.
- It is of a simple design and it is easy on the arm.
- It would feel snugly around your arm.
- This is an analog waterproof dive watch.
- You can easily access the day and week on the display.
- The florescent on this watch is not very effective when it comes to working in the dark. Some customers have complained about this.
The background of the watch is clear enough to make it easy for you to read the information on it, which makes it great for under water diving.
Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Resin Dive Watch
$19.55 in stock
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
This is a product is manufactured in the United States. It is designed to appeal to the eyes. This unit has a high quality timepiece technology suitable for its purposes. It has an analog display with the Japanese Quartz movement. It also includes a mineral crystal dial window for making effortless adjustment.
The bezel on this watch is non-clickable. It displays the time and date on the interface too. It is backed by one-year manufacturer warranty. It is impermeable to water up to 330 ft.
- It is a durable dive watch.
- It is produced by a trustworthy company.
- It is an affordable dive watch.
- It also displays the date and time both of which are easy to adjust.
- It comes in a simple design for the enthusiasts.
- It is solid and is well shaped.
- It might not be suitable for someone looking to do scuba diving.
- It might slide off often as one previous user has pointed out. Although, we still think that might be because of a manufacturer defect.
This watch is light in weight. You might not even feel it while you have it on your arm. It renders accurate information.
These best underwater watches included in this list come with their own set of features, with all the advantages and disadvantages. The thing with diving is that you have the liberty when it comes to choosing the gear that you will use. Your option in choosing a dive watch depends on your actual need. For instance, if you are more into diving at great depths, the Jiusko Deep Sea Mens Divers Watch is more suitable for you. On the other hand, if you are into recreational diving, the other options will work for you.
If you are looking for a dive watch that is produced by a reliable company (as seen from several customer reviews), we recommend the Casio Men’s MRW200H-1BCT. A quality dive watch gives you the value for what you pay for. Another dive watch that is intelligent and comes with a bright display and easy interface is the Timex Intelligent Quartz T2N810 Men’s Indiglo Depth Thermometer Watch.
Aside from a few shortcomings, the Luminou Men’s 3001 Original Navy SEAL Dive Watch has garnered many positive reviews from previous users stemming from its consistent performance.
Best Dive Watches
When it comes to choosing the best dive watches we have compiled reviews of the top brands to make the choice easier.
- Seiko Prospex Kinetic Divers Watch
- Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Promaster Diver Watch
- Jiusko Mens Deep Sea Analog Quartz Dive Watch
- Luminox Men's 3001 Quartz Navy Seal Dive Watch
- Timex Intelligent Quartz T2N810 Mens Indiglo Depth Gauge Thermometer Watch
- Casio Men's MRW200H-7EV Quartz Watch
- Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Resin Dive Watch