It is more than likely that at one point of time or another, you were the proud owner of a Casio watch. Of course, this brand is known for a lot more than making innovative and futuristic watches.
Nonetheless, they are certainly one of the more popular watch brands around.
The company first opened its doors in 1957 in Japan. It was only almost two decades later, however, that Casio introduced its first watch, the Casiotron in 1974.
They have been frequently and consistently improving the designs since the arrival of that first watch.
Casio was a true leader in terms of watch technology.
The company produced many different models, each capable of carrying out a variety of functions.
This includes Casio G Shock history making watches, with models such as Casio G Shock Titanium. Casio quartz watches were also another revolutionary addition that was not being widely used at the time.
These features are what has made it so popular, making Casio watches Target distributed timepieces.
After this, it only took a short while before the company was creating Casio waterproof watches.
This made way for the first Casio dive watch.
Of course, the brand has come a long way since the first, celebrated Casio G Shock Frogman watch.
Since then, there have been several Casio Frogman models produced. There have also been several models of Casio diving watches produced.
In fact, Casio watches water resistant is a common feature.
Casio Dive Watches
Nonetheless, Casio diving watches are more than just famous for being Casio watches waterproof. The Casio 200m watches can be used at considerable depths.
Each year brings new technology, so it is time to decide the best Casio dive watch to date. Read this Casio dive watch review to find out more information.
Casio G-Shock Frogman Digital
- Shock Resistant
- ISO 764 Class Magnetic Resistance
- Interchangeable bands
- Mineral Glass
- 200M Water Resistant
The Casio Frogman GWF-1000 is a diver’s dream assistant. The Casio Frogman has a well established reputation for being good Casio scuba diving watches.
When you see what this diving watch is capable of, it is hard to disagree. If you are serious about your diving trips, then this Casio G Shock Frogman is what you need to have by your side.
The Casio Frogman G-Shock is one of the few models that have been ISO approved among Casio divers watches. This watch can be used in depths up to 200m. In addition, it also has a dive feature. This allows you to log your dives and how long they have taken. The watch is capable of logging up to 10 dives.
If you are not one for winding up your watches or changing the battery, this is not something you have to worry about any longer. The Frogman Casio is solar powered.
This Casio Frogman watch is chock-full of special options including tide graph and moon phase and multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping.
- ISO approved
- 200m water resistance
- Dive log
- Solar powered
- Special features
- A bit bulky
If you don’t mind a bit of weight, then there is nothing bad to say about this model. This Casio Frogman review shines a light on the superiority of the Casio Frogman above other Casio dive watches.
Note: Although this is an excellent model, there are plenty of other Casio Frogman models to choose from. This includes the Casio G Shock Frogman Titanium. The Casio Frogman Titanium might cost a little more, but it does offer more durability. A Casio Frogman for sale is definitely not an opportunity to ignore.
Casio Men's MDV106-1AV Duro
$48.06 in stock
- Black Stainless Steel case and Resin Band
- Black Dial with date window at 3 O'clock
- Luminous markers and hour hands; sweep second hand
- Anti-reverse bezel
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
Out of all of the Casio MDV models, the Casio MDV106 is by far the most popular. It is not difficult to see why. If you are the type of person who likes a bit of underwater adventure, this Casio diver watch meets all of your needs. It is a tough watch that is ideal for heading to considerable depths.
If you are looking for a Casio diver accessory, you are going to need one that can withstand a bit of heavy duty use. This is precisely what this Casio analog dive watch offers. It has a stainless steel covering along with a mineral display. You will not have to worry about this Casio divers watch getting scratched easily.
Of course, one of the most important things with a diver’s watch is the depths that you can reach with it. This Casio Duro 200 certainly delivers on this front. You will be able to swim up to depths of 600 feet with this Casio water resistant timepiece.
This is certainly an easy to read display due to its minimalistic features. This Casio quartz water resist watch, is powered by Japanese quartz movement.
This technology ensures that the watch keeps excellent time, losing only a few seconds after a long period of time.
There is also a small window depicting the day of the month.
- Hard Casing
- Durable underwater
- Easy to read display
- Powered by Japanese quartz movement
- The face of this watch is a little larger than most and may appear quite big on some wrists
Apart from the slightly large design, there aren’t any negative points about this Casio Duro. It is definitely something you should consider buying for yourself if you want a no-frills Casio diving watch.
Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch
$53.99 in stock
- Features 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring capacity of 23:59'59.99" with measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)1 second (after 60 minutes) and measuring mode with elapsed time and auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039) with approximate battery life of 3 years
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features chronograph, dual time display, luminosity, shock resistance, and stopwatch
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
- Accuracy +/- 15 seconds per month
One of the reasons that this is automatically considered a good diving watch is because it is a part of the Casio G Shock dive watch collection.
These are one of the better known aspects of the Casio brand.
This waterproof Casio watch continues the legacy by ensuring that this is one of the toughest casings among Casio dive watches.
It goes without saying that a Casio G Shock dive watch can withstand the harshest of elements. This Casio resin watch casing ensures that this is true for this model as well. Even better, the hardened mineral display is embedded well into the casing. This protects it even further from making contact with other materials.
Unlike the more common Casio quartz water resist 100m watches, this Casio diving watch is usable in up to 200m of water. Almost as impressive, this watch is magnetic resistant to minor magnetic forces. The quartz movement technology means that this Casio divers watch, will rarely lose time.
This particular watch comes with several additional display features. For instance, you have the option of an alarm, stopwatch, and Auto Calendar.
There is also Dual Time present on this model.
- Scratch resistant
- Casio watch waterproof to 200m
- Powered by quartz movement
- Additional time features
- This watch is quite poorly lit as it relies on a weak backlight glow
If you are not planning on using the G100 in a poorly lit environment, this is a great diving watch. It is well equipped to be worn for daily use as well as a Casio scuba diving watch.
Casio Men's G-shock DW5600E-1V Shock
$45.99 in stock
3 used from $42.31
- With its high-tech functions, shock resistance, and comfortable resin strap, this Casio watch is a reliable go-to timepiece.
- Quartz digital movement with accuracy of +/- 15 seconds per month
- Functions include multi-function alarm, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, hourly time signal, auto calendar, and 12- and 24-hour formats
- Protective mineral dial window
- Water-resistant to 200 m (660 feet)
Much like the other G-Shock models, this Casio G Shock divers watch certainly does not disappoint when it comes to durability.
If you want Casio dive watches for men that can withstand some heavy use, this is a great watch.
This light Casio waterproof watch is a no-fuss timepiece that you can depend on.
The resin outer cover of this watch ensures that it is shock resistant. The design on the watch ensures that this tough exterior dips slightly, protecting the mineral display. This way, there is a lower chance of getting your display scratched.
You can use this Casio divers watch 200m underwater. This way you are able to take it from land to water without having to switch out your watches. The Afterglow feature helps you see the time even in lower-lit areas.
Unlike simpler Casio diving watches, this comes with a lot of additional time features.
It has a Countdown Timer, Auto Calendar, hourly time signal, and the Auto-repeat function.
- Shock proof
- Depth protection up to 200m
- Extra time features
- Quartz powered
- Not the most stylish watch
If you are not looking to make a fashion statement, this hardy watch will serve you perfectly.
It can withstand different environments, stresses, and a variety of other factors. If you are an outdoors person, this will be a perfect fit.
Casio Men's GD100-1BCR G-Shock
- Shock Resistant & 200M Water Resistant
- Auto LED Backlight (Super Illuminator) with Large Digital Display Face
- Multi-time (four different cities)
- Five Independent Alarms (one-time or daily) and 12/24 Hour Formats
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
If you are looking for Casio scuba diving watches that are accompanied by a lot of features, then look no further.
In addition to functioning perfectly at considerable depths, there is so much that this divers watch offers. This Casio analog dive watch is an all-inclusive timepiece.
As far as watches go, this is an incredibly Casio water-resistant watch. You will be able to go as far as 600m underwater without facing a problem with this Casio waterproof watch. It is also shock-resistant so you will not have to be careful with this watch underwater.
The time features on this watch include a stopwatch, world clock with 31 time zones, and five alarms. It is also equipped with a countdown timer and Multi-home time flash alert.
- Water resistant up to 200m
- Additional time features
- It requires some strength to push the buttons on the watch
If you want all the bells and whistles with your Casio dive watches, choose this model. You will never have to wonder about the time again.
Casio Men's Super Illuminator Diver Watch
$69.99 in stock
3 used from $60.25
- 44mm Case Diameter
- Super illuminator led, 100 M water resistant, stainless steel bracelet
- Quartz Movement
- Water Resistant To 330 Feet
- Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
If you are looking for a mix of style and functionality in a dive watch, then this one from Casio is the right choice. It has a lovely design that makes it stand out from usual models. The watch is the right match for any casual, formal or sport outfit.
The watch can withstand water up to 330 feet. This feature makes it an excellent choice for light divers and swimmers. It is designed with sturdy materials that resist water damage.
The watch features one of the simplest movements for everyone. With an analog display, it is pretty easy to check the time at a glance. It features three hands that are the hour, minute and second hands, giving you precise time reading. The anti-rotating bezel displays both day and date providing you with essential information in one place.
The watch has a round design and features a fold-over clasp. It has a stainless steel band that makes it suitable for every day while spicing up any look. It has a case diameter of 44mm and weight 16 ounces.
- Lovely design
- Perfect for swimming
- Day and date display
- Excellent battery illumination
- Not suitable for saltwater use
As much as you would not take this watch for multiple diving sessions, it has fantastic features for everyday use. With the lovely design it has, it stands out.
Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Dive Watch
$19.55 in stock
- 330 ft. (100 M) water resistance. In general, suitable for recreational surfing, swimming, snorkeling, sailing and water sports.
- 12/24-hour timekeeping, 43 mm resin case with mineral dial window, Japanese quartz movement; Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- Case / bezel material: Resin; Rotating bezel
- Day and date display at 3 o’clock
- Analog display, molded resin band with buckle closure; Accuracy: ±20 seconds per month
This Casio model is undoubtedly one of the best for divers. It comes in a unique design that makes it stand out from the usual. More to this, it is packed with features that enhance its functionality in any environment.
The watch has a water resistance of up to 330 feet underwater. That means it can withstand surfing, swimming, sailing and other water sports. It is designed with water-resistant materials to ensure proper protection of the interior.
The watch has a 12 and 24-hour timekeeping. Also, it displays day and date at the three 0’clock position. It has a Japanese quartz movement with an analog display. That means it features the hour, minute and second hand. This design makes it simple to read the time.
- Functional for different occasion
- Durable design
- Easy to read
- Comfortable band
- The plastic face scratches with time
For the price, this Casio model is the best bet you can have. It has impressive features that make it useful for sports as well as a daily watch to work.
Casio Men's G-Shock GWM5610-1 Tough Solar Sport Watch
$133.22 in stock
- Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, shock resistance, EL backlight, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, battery indicator, and power-saving function
- Turn on or off the auto light function by holding down the light button and turn wrist at a 40 degree angle towards the user in a dark environment
- Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light). Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Auto light feature will not work if the battery level falls below Medium (marked as M on the face of the watch).
This Casio G-Shock model is the ideal choice for a regular diver that needs a functional watch. It features amazing elements that make it suitable for any sports including water activities.
The watch has a unique auto-light feature which adds on to its functionality. You can turn on or off the auto-light function by holding down the light button. Also, you can set the wrist at a 40-degree angle towards you when in a dark environment.
The watch is solar-powered with multiple functions such as multi-band atomic time-keeping, shock resistance, EL backlight and world time. Additionally, it has a city code display and five daily alarms. You can utilize the second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, the battery indicator, and power-saving function.
The watch can withstand up to 660 feet underwater. It is, therefore, suitable for professional marine use and water sports.
- Versatile for everyday use
- Useful features
- Ideal for water sports
- Easy to read time
- Quality construction
- The auto illumination is too sensitive
This watch is ideal for the amazing features it displays. Although the auto-light feature is way too sensitive, it makes sense to make use of the watch while in the dark.
Casio Men's G-Shock DW-9052-1CCG Military Watch
8 used from $35.67
- Countdown timer; input range: 1 minute to 24 hours; measuring unit: 1 second; auto- repeat function
- 1/100 second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"; measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes)
- Hourly time signal; auto calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2039); 12/24 hour formats; accuracy 15 seconds per month
- Electro-Luminescent Backlight with Afterglow
This model of Casio is great for people that engage in regular sports. It has incredible features that will enhance your activities as far as keeping time is concerned. The watch has a simple yet functional design that makes it ideal for any man.
The watch has a countdown timer that you can utilize to time yourself when engaging in an activity. You can input from one minute to 24 hours while counting seconds. This feature allows you time just about anything and keeps time while at it.
It also has a 1/100 stopwatch that works well as a timer. With the hourly time signal and auto-calendar feature, you can keep track of time and days in one gadget. It has a 12 and 24-hour system for easy use.
- 660 feet of water resistance
- Effective backlight
- Excellent stopwatch
- Long battery life
- Small size
If you love compact watch sizes, this Casio model will work just fine. With the unique features it has, it is worth a buy as an everyday and sports watch.
Casio Men's W800H-1AV Classic Sport Watch
$14.96 in stock
- 10-year battery life
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED backlight
- Dual time
- Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2025
This sport watch from Casio is the ideal choice for an active person that likes to engage in multiple sports. It has a lovely design that makes it stylish for athletes and other sportsmen.
The watch features a timepiece that is constructed using a durable resin case. Also, it features a stationary black resin bezel that gives it a polished yet stylish look. The black resin band comes with an adjustable buckle clasp for secure fastening. More to this, the mineral window shields the square digital dial face.
The watch has a digital time display that features day, date and month. This feature makes it ideal as an everyday watch. This watch also has a light mode and comes with buttons to personalize your display.
The watch is water-resistant and can withstand up to 330 feet.
- Great value for money
- Comfortable band
- Date and time display
- Easy to read
- The band might need replacement
The watch comes at a great price and is worth every coin. However, you might want to replace the band if you want one that can last years to come. Other than that, the watch is useful for water sports.
Casio G-Shock GA-400-1A Multi-Dimensional Analog Digital Watch
- Shock Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- Super LED light
If you are geared towards finding a more functional watch than it is for the style, then this Casio model is an ideal choice. It is built of quality and features fantastic elements to make it functional for use in diving.
The dive watch can withstand water up to 660 feet underwater. That means you can use it for swimming, snorkeling, and light diving. The materials used to make this watch are of high-quality and prevent water damage.
The watch has a countdown timer that you can utilize to time various activity. It counts down from one minute to 24 hours making it suitable for any activity. More to this, it has a super LED light that makes it easy to read time in the dark. The 1/100 stopwatch come in handy to measure the amount of time you take in a specific activity.
- Easy to read
- Large font
- Effective backlight
- Durable material
- Ideal for sports
- The light is low in extremely dark areas
This Casio watch is the ideal one for sports. With the quality, it comes in and the simple design, it is easy to use for everyone.
Casio Men's Pathfinder PAG240-1CR Solar Powered Triple Sensor Sport Watch
$176.08 in stock
- Black solar-powered sport watch with multiple features including digital compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, low temperature resistance (-10 C/14 F), EL backlight, world time (31 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, full auto calendar (pre-programmed until 2099), countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats, battery power indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- 51-mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure; Dimensions:57.3 x 50.9 x 15.3mm
It can be challenging to find a functional watch in a style that works for any activity. This model features a simple look and comes with amazing features to make it useful for diving.
If you have used dive watches in the past, you understand that there are essential feature to consider. The design of this watch makes it functional for use underwater allowing you to have fewer hassles keeping time while engaging in sports.
The style of this watch is one thing that cannot go unnoticed. It has a black resin band that indeed works with any sports outfit. It has a 51-mm stainless steel case that spices up the dark feel of the band adding a sense of style to it. This design is simple but gives your daily outfit a lift of style. With the Quartz display, you have an easy time using the watch. It is the ideal sports watch for a variety of activities. Also, it can work like a daily watch to match different outfits.
- Simple design
- Long-lasting battery
- 330 feet of water resistance
- Digital display
- Multiple features
- The compass dial collects dust after a while
This watch is one of the best for active sportsmen that need a reliable watch for regular use. It has the quality that lasts and amazing features for functionality.
Finding the right dive watch takes more than just choosing the style you like. There are plenty of factors to keep in mind to ensure you get the right quality. In this case, you ought to consider the detailed features to ensure you get the specific one for the type of activity.
When selecting a dive watch, be sure to check the quality of materials used. In most cases, watches will come with resin or stainless steel bands. Depending on what is comfortable for you, you can choose the right one. More to this, the band length and width also determine how comfortable the watch is in terms of wearing and keeping it on.
Unique features of individual watches include timers, calendars, stopwatch, light, and others. These features work to enhance your time-keeping experience when engaging in different activities. For diving and other water sports, it is essential to ensure these features work well.
Dive watches vary in terms of price. Usually, watches with high-quality materials and extra features will cost you more. The one you choose will depend on how much you are willing to spend and the quality you are looking for. These Casio dive watches are great examples; hopefully, you find one that caters to your needs.
Best Casio Watches
Choosing the best casio dive watches can be tricky! W have compiled the best options available to make the purchase easier!
- Casio G-Shock Frogman Digital
- Casio Men's MDV106-1AV Duro
- Casio Men's G100-1BV G-Shock Classic Ana-Digi Watch
- Casio Men's G-shock DW5600E-1V Shock
- Casio Men's GD100-1BCR G-Shock
- Casio Men's Super Illuminator Diver Watch
- Casio Men's MRW200H-1BV Dive Watch
- Casio Men's G-Shock GWM5610-1 Tough Solar Sport Watch
- Casio Men's G-Shock DW-9052-1CCG Military Watch
- Casio Men's W800H-1AV Classic Sport Watch
- Casio G-Shock GA-400-1A Multi-Dimensional Analog Digital Watch