Are you ready to make your own bath bombs? Be sure to read this list to find out the best colorant for bath bombs. These popular home items are great gifts or self care presents. When you imagine your at home bath bomb, do you want a soft pastel healing bath bomb? Then you can choose one of the all natural options available. These are a great choice because they are toxin free, and safe for everyone to use. Some are available in larger quantities, if you’re planning on making a lot, while others are smaller packs for an afternoon DIY project.
Do you want a bit of sparkle in your bath bomb? Fantastic, there are options for adding shine and shimmer in your bath bombs as well. Whether you’re looking for mica based options, or liquid dye, there are many on the market that will be perfect for you and your bath bomb project.
Best Bath Bomb Colorants
- Perfect holi powder kit for 3-5 people that makes for a color extravaganza
- Non toxic color powder is easy to clean. Dust off loose powder from hair, skin and clothes while dry
- Packets are easy to carry, open and share. Each bag gives 2-3 handfuls
- Our authentic color powder products have been enjoyed by millions all around the world
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Manufacturer guarantee, valid for 30 days in case you are not 100% satisfied
This variety set of colors is made in the USA.
Choose your favorite colors from Chameleon’s bath bomb set. Each hue comes in a 70 g pack. The colors are made from a fine powder and they are made to blend well together.
- Mica bath bomb colorant
- Eleven color options
They’re made from a mixture of cornstarch and cosmetic quality dyes. It’s specially made not to stain bathtubs. It is also fragrant and available in a variety of scents. There are premium colors like magenta, yellow, red and navy blue. The colors are high quality and it is a popular pigment set.
The packages are made to be easy to open. Specifically when making bath bombs, it is recommended to use a generous amount of the powder. Users enjoy the ability to mix different colors and blend them. They are also used for many other creative projects. One of their most popular uses is for holi, as well as for color runs,”. The Chameleon color set is a great choice for bath bombs as well.
- Bright colors
- Might need to use more of the powder depending on the project.
This bath bomb set includes 11 different colors for multiple uses and is great for projects with kids.
|Brand||how to look PRETTY|
|EAN List||0749531850936; 0749531851209|
|Item Dimensions||Weight: 35|
|Label||how to look PRETTY|
|Manufacturer||how to look PRETTY|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 180; Length: 530; Weight: 40; Width: 260|
|Product Group||Art and Craft Supply|
|Product Type Name||ART_AND_CRAFT_SUPPLY|
|Publisher||how to look PRETTY|
|Size||0.35 oz * 12 bottles|
|Studio||how to look PRETTY|
|Title||Skin Safe Food Coloring - 4.3 oz - Slime dye - Bath Bomb Kit- Bath Salt - Perfect Colorant for Soap Making Supplies - Bonus|
|UPC List||749531851209; 749531850936|
The How To Look Pretty bath bomb colorant kit is made with recycled packaging. This environmentally friendly colorant kit might be just what you need.
- Liquid colorant for bath bombs
- Vegan, gluten free formula not tested on animals
It is a liquid based coloring kit. The dye it is made from is food grade, toxin free and made to be gluten free. It is also 100% vegan. How to Look Pretty bath colorants come with a refund guarantee. There is also an option to have free resources along with the purchase of the colorant.
The color is vibrant and gentle enough for children. This dye set is recommended for bath bombs and soap making, and purchasers also use it for dyeing candles.
Some users might find the liquid form easier to use and store than powder. It is a safe alternative to traditional mica colorants. The dye is not glycerin based and does not leave speckles.
The gentle colorant is friendly for baby’s skin.
- Best alternative to mica color
- Environmentally friendly
- Should be used along with mica for best results
- Should not be used with 100% oil projects
This bath bomb dye set is ideal for those who are looking for the best alternative to mica colorants.
Mica Powder – 24
- Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin: mica powder for resin is a superb epoxy color pigment and will give a shimmering and pearlescent look to your handmade products.
- Pigment Powder for Nails: Cosmetic grade mica powder, means that not only it can be used as an epoxy resin pigment, but also as a lip gloss pigment, eye shadows, and nail art.
- Epoxy Resin Color Pigment: our resin pigment powder set is perfectly suitable as an epoxy dye helping you create your own jewelry with stunning colors and a shimmering effect.
- Soap Making Dye: resin mica powder can also be a great soap colorant which makes it an excellent choice as a soap coloring agent, with the exception of cold process soap.
- Mica Pigment Powder 24 Colors Set: there are 24 bags of resin powder 0.1 oz each and an enclosed reference guide on how to use your brand-new epoxy pigment powder.
There is a wide range of colors available in this mica powder kit. The hues range from a vivid green to a creamy white.
- Multi pack of 24 colors
The Soap Shop Mica Powder Soap Making Kit has 24 hues to choose from. The quality and variety available in this kit make it a great option to throw a bath bomb making party. It comes with instructions on how to mix it perfectly which is helpful for beginners. Some of them are opaque and others have shimmer. Crafters will enjoy exploring the color options while making unique bath bombs.
The pigments are made from a finely ground Epoxy resin. They are fast melting pigments that have good depth and contour.
They are developed to be cosmetic grade and gentle on the skin. When you are using them, they have a great ability to blend. You can also use the resealable packets for after you use them.
The epoxy resin is safe and non toxic which makes it an excellent choice for bath products. There is also other applicable uses such as for soap.
- Shimmery and opaque options
- Many color choices
- Small amount of color for each one
This bath bomb coloring kit is a great gift for the crafter in your life who would like a rainbow of color choices.
Mica Powder - 25
$22.98 out of stock
- COLOR SELECTION: Unleash Your Creativity with our carefully crafted range of pearl powder colors including our signature WUKING Metallic Pigments : BRONZE | COPPER | 24K GOLD | PEWTER | SILVER | STEEL | TITANIUM | ONYX | GOLDENSAND | OCEAN | COBALT | CARIBBEAN | GLACIER | VIOLET | SUNBURST | EMERALD | TURQUOISE | CHARTREUSE | SAGE | CITRON | MAGENTA | AMETHYST | DUSK | SHIRAZ | SCARLET
- DOUBLE THE PORTION SIZE: Never run short of color with our Big 10g/.353oz portions that are twice the size of others on the market - with a Massive 250g/8.82oz total weight, this incredible pigment powder set will soon become an essential tool in your art & craft kit or makers studio for resin color pigment, candle color dye, paint pigment, bath bomb colorant, thermochromic pigment and slime pigment powder.
- CREATIVITY: Our brilliantly vibrant epoxy pigment are extremely versatile and used to add color and shimmer in everything from: EPOXY RESIN | ART | SCREEN PRINTING | EMBOSSING | JEWELLERY | DECOUPAGE | SOAP | CANDLES | COSMETICS | NAIL ART | LIP BALM | FIBREGLASS | AUTO PAINT | PLASTICS | PLASTIDIP | LATEX | SLIME | CRAFT GLUE and more! Add to Cart with Confidence - Buy THE Ultimate Mica Pigment Powder Set for epoxy color pigment, soap dye, pigments for slime, art and more!
- 【Unconditional Return Or Full Refund Within LIFETIME】 WUKING Guarantee! If For Any Reason You Are Unsatisfied With Your Purchase Or Experience With Your Product, We Will Provide You With a Replacement For Damaged Product Or a Full Refund, No Questions Asked!
- SAFE & NON-TOXIC - Being makers and sellers of handmade products ourselves, we know what creative craftspeople demand in their art & craft supplies and have made our range of pigments to exceed your expectations; Brilliant Color, Highest Quality, Affordability & Safety. FDA approved mica powder cosmetic grade, non-toxic natural mica, completely skin safe for use as soap colorant, soap glitter, bath bomb colorant, mica shimmer and lip balm colorant, epoxy paint, powder coat paint, stone coat coun
This amazing bath bomb set has 25 color options of 10 grams of pigment each. There are metallic color options as well, such as gold, silver, topaz, amethyst, cobalt, pewter, sage, citron, ocean, glacier, steel, goldensand, dusk, scarlet, emerald and magenta.
- 25 color set of FDA approved mica powder
- Twice the size of other pigment powders at .353 oz portions.
Choose your favorite shades for making out of this world bath bombs. The powder is also popular for homemade soaps or cosmetic as well as other artistic uses. The non toxic formula is ideal for the bath.
This colorant set is FDA approved for use in cosmetic applications such as lipstick, lip balms, blush and bath bombs.
They are made to be high quality as well as safe. The pearl pigment color range has all of your favorite shade. The product also carries an impressive, 100% guarantee or your money back unlimited lifetime refund. This shows how the company stands by their product.
- Easy to use bath bomb colorant set with a wide variety of options
- Large portions of vibrant colors
This coloring kit is great for hobbyists as well as DIYers looking to stock up on pigment
bMAKER Bath Bomb Colorants
- MAKE YOUR SOAPS POP: Give your D.I.Y soaps an eye-catching pop of color with our beautifully bright liquid soap colorants. This 10-pack soap coloring set includes vivid shades of purple, red, lemon, green, yellow, blue, turquoise, strawberry, orange, santa red to crown your creations.
- TOXIN FREE COLORANTS: Irritant-free and formulated without harsh chemicals, this synthetic liquid soap colorant kit is a great complement to all your homemade beauty products. Safely use the liquid soap coloring in melted soap, bath salts, body scrubs, lotions and more.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Newbie or pro, working with our colorants for soap making is a total breeze. This soap dye kit is very easy to blend to achieve custom colors, and comes packed in squeeze bottles with built-in dropper tops to ensure you get the right amount of colorant every single time.
- STAIN FREE FORMULA: Unlike other liquid soap colors that stain the tub and sink, ours are specially made to avoid messy clean ups. Color your soaps without having to deal with stubbornly clean the tub after every bath.
- LASTS FOR AGES: A little really does go a long way. Just a few drops of the concentrated soap making colorants is all you need to bring your D.I.Y bath recipes to life. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now for soap making colors that give you the best bang for your buck in every drop!
This is a multicolored liquid kit. It comes with the shades purple, red, lemon, green, yellow, blue, turquoise, strawberry, orange and santa red.
- Squeeze bottles with droppers for clean and precise coloring.
- Liquid formula
Colors can be used on their own for vibrant hues. They also can be mixed for interesting color blends.
The ingredients are safe and irritant free. With a stain free formula, bMaker’s bath bomb colorants are ideal for use in making bath supplies.
These colors will make pretty soap and bath bomb colors. Only a few drops at a time need to be added for perfect color. These dyes are toxin free so they are safe for all ages to use.
Other applications for this dye are making your own soap or makeup products. It’s specially made to not stain the tub and this is why many people who make their own bath bombs choose this product.
- Formula made to be easy to clean
- Affordable mica alternative
- Only ten color choices
Might work better with a carrier oil for use in cold processor
This is a perfect liquid color bath bomb set with quality colors that show up well in an affordable design.
20g Mineral Mica Powder
- SHIPS FAST!!! You will receive 8 different 2.5 grams sample colors of Mica Powder -ALL MICAS
- Colors you will receive: TEAL, HOT PINK FUCHSIA, ORANGE, WHITE, BLUE, PINK, PURPLE and GOLD. They have a sparkle finish. Works Best in Clear bases.
- Can be used for a wide variety handmade cosmetics. Use for Eyeshadow, Blush, Nails, MnP soap making
- Use for General Cosmetics, Cosmetics for Eyes and Lips. Blend and mix well. Can be used in Soap coloring such as CP (Dust), HP, and MP soap making
- Can also be used in eye shadow, lip gloss, lotion, gel, and shower product making including bath bombs
This bath bomb coloring kit includes 8 samples sizes. It’s a great choice to test out different colors and see which ones you like the most. The colors included are gold, pink, purple, teal, hot pink fuschia, orange, blue and white.
- Test kit of 8 shades of colorant for bath bombs
- Shimmery mica-based formula
There is a total of 20 grams between all of the baggies. They arrive in different baggies that are able to lock and unlock. In a clear base, all of them have a shimmer finish.
You can use these colorants in a variety of projects, including making cosmetics, bath bombs or soap. The colors are made to mix together for a customizable look to your bath bombs.
They’re great for use in bath bombs because they’re specifically made not to stain. Any residual stain can easily be washed off. These mica based bath bombs are a great choice to save money and be crafty while making your own bath bombs.
- Individual packaging for each color
- Not available in opaque, only shimmery options
This kit is a great choice for someone who is looking to save money while making the best bath bombs. The small sizes are perfect for individual projects.
Bath Bomb Soap Dye
- ✔ATTRACTIVE COLOR - 12 color bright colorants, which easy to disperse and blend, can create a variety of different shades of color as you like. Simply blend them to achieve your own custom colors. Unleash your creativity!
- ✔SAFE - Our dyes are created with food grade ingredients which TOXIC FREE, IRRITATION FREE, STAIN-FREE, VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE, BABY FRIENDLY. Our improved formula can make your DIY soap and bath bomb stay clear and vibrant for longer.
- ✔EASY TO USE - Different from MICA, liquid colorants are no prep required, and doesn't require a higher usage rate. What's more, we provide 14 instructions(e-Guide) including recipes and steps for you to enjoy our water soluble colorants!
- ✔WIDELY USED - The vivid colorants can be used for dyeing CP SOAPS, BATH BOMBS, BATH SALT, SLIME, PLAYDOUGH, LOTIONS etc. Due to the Water Solubility, liquid soap dye would bleed and fade in MP soap. You may add some mica to solve the problem.
- ✔ECONOMICAL - 100% satisfaction guarantee. It comes with 12 bottles(total 2.52oz) of colorants. A few drops will transform your soap from blah to beautiful. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and enjoy the surprise in every drop!
This is a set of 12 natural liquid dyes for bath bombs. It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. The dyes are irritation free, toxin free, vegan, cruelty free, baby friendly and stain free.
- Liquid bath bomb colorants in a set of 12
Only a few drops are needed to transform the color of your bath bomb. It includes the colors red, pink, violet, orange, teal, lake blue, navy, purple, green, chartreuse, yellow, and black.
It’s recommended to add a small amount of dye at a time to build up the right consistency. This set is a good choice to use with children because of the safe formula. It is a great choice for many kinds of DIY craft activities.
Included in the package are tips and tools so crafters can get the most out of the dyes, as well as tips for all of your next projects. The liquid soap dyes are a good way to try new techniques when coloring bath bombs.
- Easy to use
- Very vivid
- Only 12 colors
- Can be too light if not used in the right way
This is a great, compact beginner’s set of 12 liquid bath bomb dyes.
This list of bath bomb colorants probably has you buzzing with creative projects to try. It’s best to learn the proper methods of coloring before trying this project. There are a few ways to color. The way you color depends on if you have wet or dry colorants. Figure out which one, or both you’re going to use. Next, have all of your materials needed assembled, and then you can start adding color to your bath bombs.
How to Color Bath Bombs
The process of coloring a bath bomb is straightforward. First, pick out the dye or dyes that you want to use. Some have special scents, while others might be a vibrant color that you particularly love.
Next, you can use shaped molds to press them. For example, for special occasions, like Valentine’s Day, you can use a heart shaped mold.
There are a few ways to add color. You can add color in the wet phase. Simply add water based or dry dyes to the wet mixture. Micas are not water soluble and shouldn’t be added at this phase.
In the dry phase, you can toss in the color. This is when you should add micas. Mixing the liquid dyes with the Epsom salt yields the best results.
Can you Use Food Coloring in Bath Bombs
Many of the liquid bath bomb dyes recommended are also food grade quality dyes. So, yes, you can use food coloring in bath bombs. Some people think this is a safer option. Think about it: our skin is our largest organ on the body. Putting something that is safe enough to eat on your skin will be better for you and your health. Using the specially branded bath bomb food coloring might be a better choice for your project because they are made not to stain tubs.
Hopefully, you found what you needed in our comprehensive list of bath bomb dyes. There are many options on the market. We covered some of the most popular types, and have something that everyone is looking for.
If you want bath bombs with a fragrance, you can buy one of the special dyes that we have listed that adds both color and smell to a bath bomb. For people who are eco conscious, there are biodegradable bath bomb dyes made from all natural ingredients and recyclable packaging. There are also vivid neon colors, shiny metallic dyes and sparkly micas that add a beautiful shimmer to the bath water.
Making bath bombs at home is a fun and easy project. Try it at your next party, or throw a get together where everyone can create their own bath bomb. It’s also a great idea for home made gifts that are sure to impress the people you love. Visit the Lifestyle Reviews homepage for more expert reviews!
Best Bath Bomb Colorants
We've reviewed the best bath bomb colorants to help you choose which one to buy.
- Holi Powder
- Slime Dye
- Mica Powder - 24
- Mica Powder - 25
- bMAKER Bath Bomb Colorants
- 20g Mineral Mica Powder
- Bath Bomb Soap Dye